Join our server on Discord

Furry
No but iwould liek to, linky please :D
(more shameless plugging)

http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/senj..._diary.htm

Be gentle. It was my first one, ok?
:cry: *sniff-sniff...* I wish I could write something like that! *AHH!!!* darn these stupid drops of water- what are they? ...why do my eyes feel weird? ahhhh.... I loved that lemon! :D it was so... so... SO GODAMN, MOTHERFUCKIN' GREAT!!! may I have your autograph!? PLEASE SAY YES!!!
There are more then one digimon that is a fur. Gabumon is only one digimon. What about the other digimon that are also furs. I rather stay with my Knuffy as my fur name and fursona, but if I choose a digimon with a horn sticking out of the head, I rather go to Gabumon's altenive, Psychemon.
Ah i think hes adorable, and Psychemon hes cute but ive never seen him in the show, but i missed alot so i dont know hehe and i wouldnt want to be him, i just would just want to have him for a partner hehe :D
its gabumon's personality that makes him so adorable, I guess. but I like thing a bit bigger, so Garurumon, Gururumon and Weregarurumon are also my targets... Twisted along with flamedramon and exveemon *drools* oh! and Guilmon! I just cant get enough guilmon! uh-oh, I'm doing it again! I'd better stop this before it gets out of hand!
Quote:Ah i think hes adorable, and Psychemon hes cute but ive never seen him in the show, but i missed alot so i dont know
I'm not sure, but I think Psychemon only exists in the Digimon RPGs.
Zeph's right... I've only ever seen psychemon on the "Digimon World 2" game on the Playstation... and his champion form, Gururumon too.
Ahhh, that's right. Yeah, I've seen him and Gururumon in 1, 2 and Digital Card Battle. And yeah, I'm addicted to videogames :P
For you who like him so much, in Digital Card Battle there's a BlackMetalGarurumon too, maybe Psychemon's evolution?
aw- yeah! I forgot they apeared in DW1 and DCB too!
it's not very often you meet a gal who enjoys videogames!
say- did you ever get to beat that GAIA boss in DW2?
woah! I think Im in love!!!