Join our server on Discord

What would you want in a 5th Season?
and no googles this time. Good, Elecmon, Monodramon, Veemon as Digimon of the Digidestined.
AV you have to have goggles that's the leader's thing you know
gah,I'd follow the X-Evolution theme, only Digimon with Veemon, Monodramon and Elecmon as main characters.
I also agree that a great concept would be to have a bad group that thinks what they are doing is justified. But I think the best way to do that would be to have them portrayed as the good guys (have the season follow them) and then one huge plot twist reveals that all the stuff they have done has helped the actual bad guys. That would last the better part of the season and the rest would have them teaming with the actual good guys to fix it.
sounds a little like x-evolution
Yeah I guess it does, but I've had an idea for a series like this for a few years, I've just never had the motivation, or time, to plan it and write it.
yeah I may have that problem
A series with 5 guys and 1 female. Just to prove that the idea of a team being almost completely male is an idiotic one at best. Oh, and make the characters transform into the Digimon. Hell why don't they give it the power rangers theme song while they're at it.

Whats that? You mean they've already pretty much done that?
ha ha yeah we all get it :roll:
Quote:A series with 5 guys and 1 female. Just to prove that the idea of a team being almost completely male is an idiotic one at best. Oh, and make the characters transform into the Digimon. Hell why don't they give it the power rangers theme song while they're at it.

Whats that? You mean they've already pretty much done that?
Yeah, and I took it a step further by making myself Zordon, somewhat.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against