Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei gently places her paws on Mitsuki's face, gentling turning it a bit so they face each other as she smiles "if you want... I can move myself and live here with you then. I understand you want to keep this house as one of your memories... but I also don't want you to live alone and somehow sad... I want to be here by your side... to cheer you up"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...but how about your friend....?" Mitsuki spoke softly, staring into her eyes while her ears kept lowering.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Broad tastes," Alice commented before sitting comfy with Shadow to watch the movie, "I love scary moves, as long as it has the violence to supply cinema with screams, it's on my list to watch."

Dorothy cuddled Kurtz back and wrapped her tail around his waist, "This felt... great... are we going to do this again some time?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Remember you choose Freddy vs. Jason. Would you like me to you some wine or something else to drink Katt? Also who want popcorn?" asked Blaze he went into part of the room that was the kitchen.

Carman siad with a laugh, "No one wants diarea Blaze."

"Oh that happen one and you know it. Should I tell some stories about you to Disturbed," said Blaze with a smile.

"Shut up Blaze," said Carman quickly tring to silince Blaze so he won't say anything embaresting.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire now fast asleep on the sofa.

Disturbed blinked "No thats okay, if she wants to keep them a secret then we should respect it."
The OCA
Kurtz lifted his muzzle up, and looked at Dot's face. "Of course... that is... if we both feel up to it.. at the time." He smiled, and kissed Dorothy lightly on the cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she places one paw on Mitsuki's ears and rubs them softly "don't worry... my friend will understand...my friend will keep our house... and i will be here with you.. making you some company..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki lifts her head and looking to Yoosei, with a smile. "Thank you..so much..." She hugs her softly with her warmth covers Yoosei's body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and murrs softly from the warm feeling of Mitsuki's body. "..it's ok.. you don't need to thank me... Mitsuki-san...I'm just glad you are happy"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki broke the hugs while looking to Yoosei with a happy face, her tail swishing around. "Let's continue the work...We must finish this by today..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds