Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
AWL: *walks out and turns around the corner, then into a restaurant* mm..this is my favorite restaurant, and i got us a reservation at the best table too! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: "Ooooo, Yes I feel it now!", His cock is held by Vook's soft, slick, vice-like grip. "Uhhhnnn, that magic does wonders for that body of yours." The dragon spits in his palms and begins massaging her clit, with both claws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Emerald: Ohh my! What a surprise! *she smiled and looked at the resturant* Dinner for you and I?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Vook: aahh...that f-feels good...*moans in pleasure*

--------------------

AWL: yep! *follows the waiter to a table on a heightened floor, with a window, allowing view of the sunset* just for you and me! *sets her down in a chair and sits down in the other*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: Wow AWL... this is...incredible! *wags tail happily*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: no problem dear! *smiles* now what would you like? *hands her a menu* there's a lot to choose from here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: *takes the menu and looks through it* Hmmm.....there IS so much..... *as she skimmed through it she found something* ...mm...i'll just get the pasta.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: mm...marinated steak sounds good...*closes his menu and puts it on the table* any wines you would like, dear?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: *begins to thrust his hips in and out, plunging his shaft as deep as it will go*. Oh Gods! So damn tight! You feel so good Vook!!
*rolling her clit within one of his claws.*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Emerald: Perhaps some white wine will be nice, please.
The Mod Squad
The OCA