Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"It's okay...I also have some work to do..." Mitsuki then look to the empty plates, then look to Yoosei with smile. "So...who will pay for this...?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wow," Katt looked at the TV, "You got a cute bro."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she chuckles and looks at Mitsuki "of course I will pay for this... don't worry..." she called the waitress, as she came shortly to near Yoosei. Yoosei pays for the meal and then looks at Mitsuki "come let's go.. I will help you with your work.. I have nothing better to do anyway"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aww. Thank you Shadow," Alice chirped cheerfully, "Want another?" she offered, taking another bottle nearby and handing it to him while she moderately downed her own.

Dorothy reached to Kurtz's head and played with his ears and ruffled his hair, "Mrrrr... yeaaahh... ohhh.." she murred. Dorothy was deeply enjoying this new experience, her orgasm was building really fast and she was almost ready to cum.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki stood up as grabbing her backpack. "I'm writing a script for new anime that will be released in Japan soon...But does you really know about script stuffs...?" She says as both stepped out and proceed to their home.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she nods slowly and smiles "well I know a bit... maybe I can be a bit usefull to you my friend... so do you mind if I help you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure. As you wish, Yoosei-san.." A few moments, both arrives at apartment and went up to 9th floor., where Mitsuki stays. "This is where I stay..It's not like a luxury apartment though, because I like to live in normal life, like you."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz tried to murr in a playful way when his hair and ears were played with, but it was interupted by another moan, as he continued to pump faster and harder, pressure starting to build up at the back of his tail. His experience, to say the least, was mindblowing at that time. "Mrf.. nghh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I see... althought a luxury apartment it's a tempting idea... anyway... do you mind if i use your phone...?" she sweatdrops a bit, remembering she didn't told a thing to Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We went inside first.." Mitsuki opens the door and both stepped in. Later, she lends her cellphone to Yoosei, smiling. "You can use as long as you want..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds