Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Anything gorey," Katt said as she crouched to the ground and examined the collection, "More blood more entertainment."

"Thanks, you're kinda cute," Shadow paused as he thought, "Well, always." he said finally as he drank from his bottle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Slice? Gorey? Slasher?" Tony asked excitedly. A comercial showed a band on TV playing their tribute to Greenday, Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Tony almost barked. He knew who the 'Dark Blue furred' Wolf playing lead was- "Hey- That's my big brother!!" He said loudly, tail wagging like mad. "It's been a long time since I last saw him!!"
"I can wait for that.." Mitsuki smiles to Yoosei as waiting for the orders to come. In the meantime, she staring at Yoosei's eyes while smiling cutely. In Mitsuki's eyes, Yoosei looks so adorable and beautiful.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei stares to Mitsuki's face, everything on her is so perfect. she startes to blushes once noticing Mitsuki looking into her eyes and shifts her vision slowly to outside, to try and hide the blush on her face. after a short while the waitress come, placing the plates with Yoosei's orders near each one of them. both got the same which is rice and pork chop suey. without taking the vision from outside, Yoosei speaks to Mitsuki "I hope...you like that Mitsuki-san"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you..." Mitsuki took a chopsticks and met bot paws. "Itadakimasu..." She began eating the rice together with chop suey. "It's delicious...The taste is still the same with the one I eat in Japan..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei then shifts her vision back to Mitsuki and smiles cutely. happy with herself when hearing that Mitsuki likes what she order for her "I'm glad... you like the food... " she sighs softly and then takes the chopsticks and starts to eat the rice only
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After half of hour, Mitsuki finish her meal. "Thanks for the food..." She leaned her back on chair as swishing her tail happily, feeling her stomach were completely full.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"you don't need to thank me.. but tell me... there is another place you need to go today... is it right?" her tails swish slowly as she stares deep into Mitsuki's eyes
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oops, I forgot about Dot and Kurtz! Sorry Kyo.

IC:

Dot moaned even louder as she was starting to fully enjoy the thrusts, "Ohhh yes... Kurtz... nnnghh..." she whimpered as she let out another long murr, "Hrrrr... go harder..." she said with another small moan.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: ^_^ Don't worry, DMX. We all forget about something sometimes.

IC:

With a simple nod, Kurtz did as he was told. He slowly, but noticeably slapped his thighs harder and harder against Dot's with each thrust, letting out a string of moans with each one. "Mrrrffff... Of course.. Dot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds