Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
"mm...thanks...yeah, i wonder where they lead hmm?" Vook said, smirking.

--------------------

"ah. i see." Gwynn said, sitting next to the porcupine's legs on the bed, eyeing his erect member. "mm...looks tasty..." Gwynn said, smiling a little as she lowered her head towards it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I'll just follow the red scale road...", Kalyx runs a couple more circles over and around her navel, with his claws, and begins to trace down her body, just above her crotch. "Ooooo, smoother still..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Psyri sat cross-legged upon the floor, watching Gwynn go to work on the young porcupine. "This should be interesting...", the dragoness thought to herself.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook murred softly. "mm...i think you've found it!" she said, grinning, and grabbing one of her large breasts, her pussy already wet with arousal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh really?", Kalyx slipped his claw into her pussy's cleft, which was already wet with moisture, "Boy...horny already...huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook murred and arched her back a little. "oohh...yeah...thats it alright..." she fondled her breast and murred softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tim smiled and happily waved his member infront of her face. "Hello!" He said childishly. He sat up and placed his paws on her chest, slowly messaging her breasts, and nipples. He hald calmed down and his quills were now very close to his skin. If you went against them you might get pricked but not stabbed.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Gwynn murred slightly, her nipples becoming hard to his massaging. she lapped the head of his member with her tongue, before engulfing it fully, and moving her body around so that her butt and pussy were in front of Tim's face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: *awakens on grass* ....uuhh...wha? what...where am i? *sits up*

Emerald: You were in the pool and before you know it, your here.

Gol: *looks up at Emerald* how?

Emerald: Beats me.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: random teleports. they happen sometimes :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: Damn...*gets up and picks up stealth suit on ground* Excuse me while i go change. *walks off*

Emerald: *giggles and turns to AWL* Hi sweetie! ^^ *comes closer and jumps into his arms*
The Mod Squad
The OCA