Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz smiled, and nodded, his worry slowly dying off, as he continued to pump his member into Dorothy's cunt. His tail was swishing behind him, as he let out another small murr. "That's... good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: How DOES Gunty-Boy keep up with you guys!? lol

IC: Tony was too busy watching everyone to speak- he was unfamiliar with their ways here. What were those drinks in the metalic cans? What is that thing they're eating from the square box? He was very excited.
Yoosei nods and bows again to the audience while gently walking out of the stage "good luck for the rest of the songs you need to perform" she said through her mind as she keeps walking out of the stage and towards Mitsuki's changing room
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

After an hour of performance and interviews, Mitsuki went to changing room and sit on chair, besides Yoosei. "Huh...Finally..." She sigh in relief while staring to Yoosei. "You know...I really admire your sweet yet smooth voice...Such a voice that I've never heard in my life...You make the song that I play just now..alive.." She smile happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Yoosei blushes deeply when hearing the compliment. She is happy that she did perform well a while ago.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You really have an awesome talent..." Mitsuki went to Yoosei's face and kiss her cheek softly. "Thank you so much..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei eyes open wide when she kissed her cheek, and she blushes deeply as well. even tough, she is happy to get that friendly kiss, even if just on cheek. "uh..uh... Mitsuki-san... so what do we have to do next?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki stood up and strip her gown in front of Yoosei, exposing her body. "How about we went out for dinner...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes while staring at Mitsuki's exposed body and swishes her tails happily. "huh.. oh.. sure... sounds good... besides... " she rubs her tummy softly "I'm hungry after all..." she giggles softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She grab Yoosei's paw and slowly strip her gown, showing her breasts and panties. Mitsuki stare to her bodyfor a while, and smiles. "You really have a beautiful body there..." She then took Yoosei's clothes and lends to her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds