Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Dua climbed on the bike behind Yumi, wrapping his arms around her stomach.

"I don't need anything when we get there," he said, attempting to roll the crik from his neck while yawning, "I am just a tad sleepy."
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi looked at Dua, "We can go to sleep when we get in." she says and smiles at Dua. Yumi turned on the motorbike and starts the motor bike and started to drive home.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua sat on the back of the bike, resting his head on Yumi's shoulder as he watched traffic and buildings go by. He began to doze off several times on the ride, snapping himself awake each time.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi got to the house and parked right by the house. She got of the motorbike and smiled at Dua. "You look really tired, I'll make us both a cuppa tea them we can get to bed." She says and gets her bags before kissing Dua softly on the lips.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua returned her kiss as he stood from the bike.

"Tea sounds nice," he said, his eyes half open, "Very nice."

Yumi smiles and walks to the house, she opens the door and waits for Dua.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua stepped through the door as Yumi held it, stretching slightly. He then placed a hand on the door to hold it ajar for the girl.

Yumi smiled at Dua, "Thank you." She walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The jackal followed Yumi into the kitchen after shutting the door and sat down at the table. He placed his head on the table, glancing over and staring at the girl. He loudly exhaled, a cross between a yawn and a sigh as the water slowly boiled.

Yumi looked at Dua and did the cups. "How many sugars do you want hunny?" she asks.
Creative Minds
The OCA