Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
Loki: Oh I've heard of you... well, that would be a lie. I've never heard of you until today, when your actions, among others, lead to my inevitable return. You may rule, of course. *Smirks* But under me. And I mean that in every sense of the word. *Bow chika bow wow starts playing in the background*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*The white masked man from before appeared from within a Organization XIII style dark portal, wearing his original outfit of a back robe with dark metallic colored shapes scattered all over it, wearing white gloves with sigils on the back of them and leather combat boots.*

Kinlier: *Looks over at the liquid on the ground* Did I miss a fruit festival of oranges or something? *Sees Loki* You, sir, seem familiar. Have we met before? *Tho cheerful, the blank white mask doesn't show any emotion.* Oh wait... *Picks up a knife covered orange and peels it as it screams, slipping a slice under his mask* There we go, sorry about that.

Orange 9345 : Tried to warn him ':/

Pear: Oh well... less annoying here now.

FRED: *Screeches like a squirrel in a blender*

Orange and Pear: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! D=!!
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki: I'm afraid not. I've been trapped in a whirling dimension of fluctuating chaos, the likes of which would scramble your brain beyond comprehension if you so much as tried to imagine or comprehend it- and I've been rotting there for SEVERAL DOZEN ETERNITIES!! *Pauses, mad-eyed, he calms down* -Or in this realm's chronological order, since last Tuesday. So maybe we DID meet and I just forgot.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*wakes up* wow! whats going on here?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
loki the god of mischief, son of oden and brother of thor was awakened by the fight earlier. now he's trying to take over my world and bed me. But someone like him is beneath me, not to mention I'm still Nanaki's woman. Oh! Speaking of which I had the kids recently!~ *grabs the last orange then slices and peels him before handing some slices to Yumi* silly gods, they think they're the top of the pecking order.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zero: I am....but a man.....BYE!

(Leaves just he came. With a rubber duck, an AK-47, a woman on his arm, and woodpecker for an eye)

God bless America!
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Loki: God? *He cocks a brow and narrows his eyes indignantly* Don't associate me with those condescending, holier than thou ASSSHOLES. I'm a Fire Giant, always have been, always will be. And Odin's my blood brother, not my father! He's just a foolish Elder God whose good eye is as BLIND as his missing one! This world may be yours, but the realm of chaos is mine. *Strikes a dramatic pose as silhouettes of screaming fans and photographers with flashing cameras. He lets out a cheery sigh* Boy do I love sucking my own freakishly huge cock. *Clears his throat* Now for the agenda- randomness and revenge! Herald of Loki, Sire of Lies, I SUMMON THEE! *snaps his fingers*

Craze E: *Appears in a pop of confetti, looking confused*

Loki: ...Who the fuck is this? *At Craze E* WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? Where's my Herald!?

Craze E: Huh? OH, you mean Discordia? Yeah, she totally quit and went to work with Anansi. I'm the new guy! *The cartoonish coyote offers his paw to shake, an electric buzzer obviously sticking out*

Loki: Son of a BITCH!! What ever happened to honor amongst tricksters!? *He shakes the Coyote's paw, but instead of Loki being electrocuted, lightning strikes Craze E.*

Craze E: *Dizzy and a little charred, smoking a little* Oh wow~ Now that's a MANdshake!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No thanks, I dont like eating orange
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Finishes of the orange herself then* A fire giant eh? Ara ara, it feels like forever since I've last seen one of those. and it may very well have been. And you may have this chaos realm for now, but be warned one day if this realm catches my interest I shall take it and nothing you could do will stop me. And on that day I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet. Buried alive...buried alive...*has disappeared with her last words, leaving all to tremble as every cell in their body trembling in fear at just how terrible a force Salem can be when she takes off that mask of playfulness*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki: Why would I do anything to stop you from taking this realm? If you didn't, why- life would be boring. *He cackles quietly, amused by her antics. Fear just didn't faze him anymore.* A realm is merely a word used by mortals who struggle to understand the conundrum that is Chaos. It's not place, or a thing, or an action. Chaos is an event, a force we Chaos "Gods"; Eris, Anansi, Coyote, Raven, Reynard- and a few dozen others, generate out of amusement. We're all tricksters, after all. *A shadow falls over his face as he smiles darkly at himself.* And without Chaos, there is no Order. Without Order or Chaos, existence itself is incomplete.

Craze E: Uhm... Loki? Who're you talking to?

Loki: It's called a dramatic soliloquy, a monologue said out loud at oneself for dramatic purposes! YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF DRAMA! *Stuffs the coyote in a tiny box, crumples the box into the shape of George Lucas' head and throws it several miles away, where there is a contained nuclear explosion in the shape of a chicken* You kids these days don't understand the importance of these aspects of literary genre!!

Craze E: *Charred black as he wobbled his way back, he shakes himself like a dog, the blackness and the damage fluttering off him like dust* That nuclear explosion tasted like bacon! OH!! Yeah! I totally forgot! *produces your PDA* As your personal assistant and herald, I have to tell you that I forgot to tell you that your daughter just got a boyfriend!

Loki: *Twitches* M-MY DAUGHTER has a BOYFRIEND!? *He presses the dramatic "NO!" button*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers