Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
"Well, we are strangers after all... I'm not surprised." Kyosan murmured as he observed the castle town's inhabitants; merchants going about selling stock, lively people bustling and just general activity. "Though certainly does seem busy."

"Wow, so many people! I guess coming here was a good idea," Lurea giggled happily and confidently as she looked around briefly, before looking back towards Squirt. "Don't you think, Squirt?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Indeed. Alexandria is one of the largest kingdoms in the world. We should go see the queen first, but I suppose I can show you three around for a little bit once we're done there." Freya then pointed out to Kyo, "Although, we should stable our chocobos for the moment. They might wander off if we leave them outside the castle gates."

Crimson continued to follow behind Kyosan, while he told Lurea, "Yeah, this place looks nice and lively. I wonder what they do for fun around here." The fox then looked behind Lurea and told her, "Uh, I think Squirt is gone. Hmmm, I wonder where he went."

A fair distance outside of town, a small goblin panted as he tried to climb up the hill which was rather steep for someone his size. "S-Stupid birds...stupid vertical challenge!" Apparently, Squirt had fallen off the chocobo when they were going up the incline.

"Hmmm, maybe he got off after what happened in Brumecia. Oh well, he'll probably be outside the castle gates when we're done." Crimson then hummed along to the tune playing in the background by the street musicians.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That sounds like a great idea." Kyosan nodded, approving the idea as he looked towards the yellow-feathered avian, a little smile crossing his maw as he realized it was going to be one of the only few times he would see one of them in person. "Let's get to it, shall we?"

"Oh well, he'll eventually catch up to us!" Lurea gave a soft giggle as she wagged her tail, finding it free once more as she looked around for a moment, before spotting a stable on the far corner in front of them. "I guess we'll be going to there?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes, the stable's right there. Go ahead and bring him in slowly and the handlers will take care of the rest." Freya grinned as she noticed Kyo's smile, and then asked, "So did you enjoy riding the chocobo, Kyo?"

"Yup! That looks like the place." Crimson nodded as he noticed where Lurea was pointing and followed Kyosan towards the stable. "Hmmm, I wonder what kind of stuff they have to eat around here." He looked around and grimaced a bit when he saw what appeared to be fried iguana for sale. "Hopefully there's something better than that..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It was definitely a great experience," Kyosan laughed, as he tried to follow what Freya had mentioned to him, bringing the chocobo slowly towards the stable, finding himself enjoying the situation they had all gotten into. "Being able to see one in person this close, never thought of the day."

"Oh, they have to have more then that! I bet you there's a lot of picky eaters around here just like back at home, right?" Lurea quizzed, giving off an energetic smile as she took a slow look towards the many shops and the bustling crowds that passed by, observing them with a gentle wag of her tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." Once they were inside the stable, Freya deftly got off of the chocobo before offering Kyo a helping hand off of the large bird.

"Heheh, yeah, you're probably right." Crimson stuck his tongue out before adding, "See anything interesting, Lurrie?" He then slowly brought his chocobo inside the stable, and then petting his head gently. "Sorry Bobby, but they won't let you run around town. Now you be a good boy until we get back, okay?"

Bobby Corwin let out a disappointed "Wark...", as he fluttered his wings a little.

Crimson then started to climb off before holding out his arms, "Go ahead, Lu. I'll catch ya if you want to just jump off."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking Freya's hand gently, Kyosan slipped down from the chocobo, standing firmly once more on the floor as he patted the side of the yellow-feathered avian before then smirking. "Definitely. Thanks for the chance, Freya."

"Alright! Here I come!" Lurea giggled, before then jumping off the back of Bobby Corwin, landing swiftly against Crimson and clutching to him for a brief moment. "Whoop!" She giggled, waggling her tail eagerly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Not a problem." Freya gave a small smile as she helped Kyo down and shut the stable door behind them as she started to search for her wallet. "We'll pay to stable them for the night and then we can go about the city as we please."

Crimson caught the dragoness without any mishaps, smiling down towards her thanks to the position they were in. He leaned down to kiss her nose cutely before he helped her back onto her feet. "Ha ha, alright. Let's start our next adventure!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then, Freya. Maybe you can show us some of the cuisine here and such, if you know any good places." Kyosan chuckled, looking back on the feathered avian one last time before focusing on the matter at hand and the Burmecian, folding his arms. Sure is bustling here.

"Let's go then Captain Crimsy!" Lurea giggled happily, pointing forward for a moment towards Freya and Kyosan, before jokingly marching forward for a few seconds, wagging her tail eagerly. "First off, food!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We should go see the queen first...hmmm, but I guess a quick bite to eat couldn't hurt." Freya smiled towards her companions and asked, "So...what kinds of things do your people eat?"

Crimson gave a sunny grin towards Lurea, loving the sound of "captain". "I love the way you think, cutie." He gave the water dragoness an affectionate kiss before looking towards Freya with an eager expression. "Oooh...oooh...do you guys have gyros?! Or maybe sushi?" Freya's puzzled expression did not inspire confidence in Crimson. "I'll settle for pizza."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions