Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
"Um.... yes he was my great, great, great uncle Zero, he lived quiet a while and died when I was about three. I'm just curious why his picture is up on the wall," I ask as I look at Rick.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I shrug before looing at the picture. "I've always wondered about that myself. I always thought it was a wanted list of sorts. I could be wrong." My eyes started wondering again, mainly on her as my tail started to twitch. "Besides, we can always ask the Elders later since they seem busy."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"Ok," I say and look back at the picture. Suddenly, I look at the time and it's 8 o'clock, the usual time for me to have a shower. "Um... Rick. I have to go quickly, I need to have a shower." I started to walk out of the room and looked back at Rick and smiled before heading to Rick's room.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(OOC:lol time flies fast)
Rick noded, as he went to get some food, his trip slightly uneventful if you don't count the celebrations of the ending war. All the while though he couldn't get Claira out of his mind and his tail twitching like crazy once again. He had just opened the door to his room when he remembered that she didn't know that the towels were kept out of the bathroom. Shrugging I grab a few towels and head to where the sound of running water was heard.
The OCA
occ: it has, well one thing for sure, next week I will be online. My laptop will be fixed by then I hope *getting worried that my couison David hasn't broken it!*

I had just got into the bathroom, I took of all my clothes and headed right into the shower. I was starting to look around, seeing that the only photo's that where on the wall was of Rick. I looked at one, still cleaning my furr and noticed there was one where he had no clothes on except a pair of shorts. Wow, he looks very well built, um.. I wonder no, no Claria stop it! I think to my self turning away and rinsed of the shampoo.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I really should've known better, running water equals a few embarrassing moments, however, at the time you could say I was absentminded. Whatever the reason I walked right into the bathroom forgetting for a moment that the possibility that she may be in the shower already without her clothing. "I brought you some......!" I start out with a slight smile before stopping, frozen in place as I stare at her body under the running water. She's hot..... was the only though my mind could think of at that moment.
The OCA
I had just finished getting the soap out of my fur before my ears picked up Rick entering the room. I turned my head to look at him and smiled, “Rick, you ok?” I ask as he is just stood there staring as me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I think I died and went to heaven.." I didn't realize I had said that out loud, all the while my tail starting swinging back and forth slowly as I kept staring and other parts of my body reacting.
The OCA
I smiled at him and started to swing my tail around and I couldn’t take my eyes of him. “Really Rick.” I started to look around the bathroom for a towel and I couldn’t see one. “Um… Rick, where are the towels?”
Creative Minds
The OCA
It was then I slightly snapped out of it, "Oh!...erm....." I held up a stack of towels up, trying to not look at her now, though that didnt really work out since I was looking into the mirror which happened to be positioned that it still showed her. I gave it up as a bad cause and just took a few steps forward, holding out the towels for her, keeping eye contact dispite how badly I wanted to look her over for an Eternity.
The OCA