Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai obeyed, and began to shake her tits, making many people in the crowd go wild. "I am nothing, but a little lesbian bitch to the Queen of this land. I love my new life, being her slut. I love women now, and I love it. But no matter what, I love my Queen the most," she said, rubbing against Mindy's leg.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"That's a good little slut," Mindy smiled, rubbing Mai's head, "I think the crowd deserves a show of our sluts new lives, wouldn't you agree my King?" Mindy smiled over her shoulder at Kiva.

Lucy's ears perked up a bit, his cock twitching slightly in anticipation at the thought of being fucked by his master again, even infront of a crowd.

Kattrina purred softly as she nudged against Kiva, "I would be honored to show off for my new love, in any way you wish me to."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Very well...But first...a little magic, so all our sluts can be happy," Kiva smiled as he glowed white. Suddenly, where there was one Kiva, there were now three. One walker over to Lucy, the other over to May, and the last stayed by the old queen's side. "Clean yourself up, whore," he ordered Kattarina, groping her ass. "Mindy, you brought strap on, right?"

The other two Kivas slapped Lucy and May's ass. "Undress each other, and stay facing each other," one ordered. May nodded and walked over to Lucy, and kissed her sister's lips, as she began taking the dress off of Lucy.

"I'm so horny...I want a cock to fuck me in front of all these people," May whispered as as she kissed Lucy. "Don't you, sister?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Of course," Mindy smiled, patting her dagger holster.

Kattrina glanced around a bit, "Uhm, how am I supposed to clean myself master?" shine asked.

"Ooh, I've got an idea!" Mindy shouted in excitement, "Princess, go lick your mommy's fur clean," she said, giving the girl a light slap on the ass.

"Yes, I want to be fucked so badly, it felt so wonderful," Lucy purred, undoing May's dress, and sliding it slowly off his shoulders as Lucy kissed his cheeks and neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, my Queen," Mai said, and she walked on all fours to her mother, before standing up a bit. "I always wanted to suck and lick your big tits, mother. You're such a slut," she whispered, before beginning to lick at her breasts and face, cleaning all the cum on her. She found the taste...odd, not bad, but different than her Queen's. When she was done, she went back down all fours, and looked at her Queen, awaiting her next order.

"What do you think? Have them face each other and fuck them while they make out? Fuck them side to side? Ideas?" Kiva asked his lover.

As soon as they were both naked, a nice, big cock was pushed into May's ass. "AHHH! Thank you, Master!" she moaned. Behind Lucy, another cock was forced into his ass, and both sluts were soon getting fucked.

"Suck dirty whores," the clone fucking Lucy whispered, before he and his fellow clone pushed forward, sandwiching Lucy and May between them, both of their small dicks rubbing against the other's.
Kattrina moaned and purred as her daughter cleaned her off, loving the feel of her tongue, "Ohh, Mai, that feels so good. I always dreamt of this, of having you please me." she moaned.

"Princess has wanted to fuck this slut for quite a while, why don't we let her tend to the old queen while you give your queen some pleasure." Mindy purred.

"Ahh, oh god it feels so good," Lucy moaned in pleasure, "I love, it when my ass is fucked, it feels so good, I'm, such a filthy cock loving slut." he roared in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I can't do that when you're wearing clothing," Kiva smiled as he moved his hand, her clothes coming off of her body, leaving her naked before him. He then snapped his fingers, his clothes now gone. "Come to daddy," he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist and passionately kissing her lips.

"I'm yours, mommy," Mai smiled, rubbing her face against her mother's large tits, kissing the two breasts.

"We know. Why else would we be fucking you two whores?" one of the clones laughed as May wrapped his arms around Lucy and kissed him, pushing his tongue into the slut's mouth and passionately made out with him.
"Mmm, you seem to have forgiven me for forbidding you from touching my slut," Mindy smiled, "Or do you plan to save that for a more private moment?"

"Ahh, yes baby, suck on mommy's tits," Kattrina moaned in pleasure, wrapping her arms around Mai and holding her head against her chest, "Such a good little girl,"

Lucy moaned into his kiss, rubbing his cock against May's as he grabbed the other boy's butt and squeezed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
" A little bit of saving it for later, but a little bit now," Kiva chuckled as he kissed Mindy's lips. "Then again, this wouldn't be the first time you and I fucked outdoors, would it? Now be a good little lover, and get on your knees, and suck your King's cock, my Queen."

"Suck a sexy whore," Mai replied, and kissed her mother's lips, letting her taste the remnant of Kiva's seed in her mouth.

"I have such a dirty, whore sister!" May moaned, before licking Lucy's cheek and looking to the crowd. "And did we mention? Lucy and I are now a pair of happy, slutty sisters!" she declared, and kissed Lucy again, slapping her ass as it was fucked.
"And I hope it won't be the last," Mindy smiled, kissing Kiva's cheek as she moved down his body, moaning softly as she nuzzled his cock, dragging her tongue over it's length as she cupped his balls and gentley rubbed them, "Mmm, it smells so wonderful, so powerful." she purred.

Kattrina moaned, wrapping her arms around Mai, cupping and squeezing her ass, "Mmm, you have always been such a sexy irresistable girl, I can't believe I waited this long to do anything with you." she purred as she kissed Mai, her tongue exploring the girl's mouth and lapping up any remaining cum.

"Dirty cum loving sisters," Lucy moaned from the slap, returning one to her sister, "I still have so much to learn from her, about being a slut." he purred as he kissed May again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad