Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
After a quick murr from her teasing slap, the dragon huggles the icy human and licks her cheek playfully. "Good point, lovely. Is there anything then that my mistress wants to do?" He smiles softly and holds her closely, his muscular chest pushing against her soft breasts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Murring and blushing gently, the human of ice smiles while snuggling more against the dragon, enjoying the warm feeling against her cold body. "I don't know, perhaps we could try more toys?" she smiles innocently while looking at Jedrek.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chuckling softly from her response, Jedrek smirks and pulls the chest of toys back up. "My, my, such a naughty mistress." He flips the top open which reveals the huge assortment of toys again. "Is there something special you want me to use mistress or should your pet choose?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well.. " The human of ice took a moment to look at her toys once again. "Mistress isn't supposed to be the one handcuffed but I definately would love if my pet would handcuff me and do with me as he pleases" she chuckles gently and looks at Jedrek, waiting for his reaction.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, my mistress wants to try a little bondage, alrighty." Jedrek smirked before he grabbed a set of handcuffs, restraining Shiva's hands. "Heh heh, now your horny dragon has a few ideas to please both of us." He grabs a fox shaped dildo from the box and begins to tease the ice human's pussy with the toy. "Mmmm, let me hear you beg for it, naughty mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mhh...ahh" The human of ice blushed softly, which was still pretty noticeable in her white skin. "ohh you are such a teaser" she murmured between soft moans. She could feel her folds getting wet once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm a teaser, eh." Jedrek chuckled softly before he slipped the thick fox toy inside of Shiva's hotbox, filling her snug folds with the dildo. "Such lovely moans. So how does my mistress feel?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A louder moan escaped Shiva's throat and she blushes deeper. "ahh it f-feels good" she murmured softly between moans before adding. "I wonder..mhh what does my pet has planned for the b-both of us"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I have ideas, but first I'm going to get my lovely mistress set up." The dragon hilted the fox toy inside Shiva's lovely hotbox before he grabbed a second toy, this time shaped like a gryphon's member. He then gave her tail hole some teasing pokes with the dildo. "Does my naughty mistress want me to tease her butt too?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva squirms softly and blushes deeply at the thought of having both dildos into her holes. "I..I w-want" she admitted, moaning softly in antecipation, eager for what was to come.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions