Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"You wont find anyone in this condition. If you really love her than rest so that you can get up sooner to find her." She advised, keeping Alex down. "Please, I didnt heal you just to have you die again."

--------------

Grace was shaking her head before he even finished. "You called me pure before, purer than any before me. How pure would I be if I stayed here with you while my people suffered? While my mother, father and sisters mourned over me? I can not let them do that, I can not let them miss me when I have even a small chance of coming back. Hunter, I cant stay here, I cant. It is not even a choice for me. Please, find some kindness in your heart, some pity for me, and let me out." she waited then, praying he would listen to her and understand. It was not about her, it was about those she loved.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....Kiss me. Let me feel you, kiss me for oce in my life, and you go free. A real kiss, a true lover's kiss," Hunter said. "Do that, and you go free."

----------------------

"Fine....I'll rest, but soo as I can, I am leaving to find her, and please, you must help me!" Alex begged. "My name is Alex, Alex Hunter. My lover is Silvia, a Pokemon called Gardvior. The man who took her away was Mike, and I swear, I will get her back. Will you help, Miss....?"
Grace thought for a moment before letting out a small sigh. "Fine...but no funny business! This is just a kiss, that is all!" she said as she took the knife away from her neck and stepped towards him cautiously, her mistrust evident in her every step. She stepped up to him and got up on her tiptoes, trying to reach his lips with her own, though it was not easy since he was much taller than she was.

----------

"Angy, just Angy." She said with a relieved sigh. She grabbed a bowl from nearby and a spoon as well and took out some strange looking mush. It was pink and very very fine, almost slime, and its color kept shifting from bright pink to dark pink. "Here, eat some, it will help." she said placing the spoon at his lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....What is it?" Alex asked, a little fearful of it. When your food changes colors, you should be cautious, he thought, and looked at Angy. "You are quite beautiful Almost as much as Silvia," he thought out loud and finally tasted the soup.

---------------

Hunter wrapped his arms around Grace's waist, gently and pulled her into the kiss, and waited for her to return, not letting her go until he felt her hands around him, and his tongue touching her own.
The strange mix tasted like a cross between cotton candy and very soft peanut butter. Its effect was also felt right away, soothing most of his aches and pains. "Its a kind of pain killed I can make out of my feathers. It will help your body's immune system as well." She said kindly. "And thank you, for the complement I mean." She then fed him another spoonful and allowed him to either talk or remain silent.

--------

It took Grace a moment but at last she complied and wrapped her arms around Hunter, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth and even entertaining it with her own for a time. But it could not last, and Grace's face with red with embarrassment. The pure Princess had never kissed anyone like that before, again Hunter had stolen her first true kiss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How long have I been out? When you found me? Days? Months? Weeks?" Alex asked. "I pray it is not too long, the thought of someone other than me touching my Silvia....It hurts me deeper than any wound. Please, tell me everything you know when you found me. Any signs of where they might have gone? Any clues my Silvia may have left?"

-------------------

Hunter kept the kiss going for as long as he could, doing his best to make this pleasurable for both of them as his pheromones leaked out of his skin, stronger than before. He kept his arms around her waist, her breasts and his chest, as their tongues played with one another, as he finally could taste the lips of this pure, beautiful princess.
(I will be on and off, so sometimes it might take me a little longer to post, just a heads up)

Angy shook her head. "Not to long, you have decomposed or anything and the blood on the ground was fresh. There seems to have been some struggle, but I dont think your Silvia won it since she was nowhere to be found and your body was just lying there. Maybe she managed to run away?" She managed a weak smile but kept feeding him. "In any case, the one who took her did not leave many clues."

---------

Grace suddenly moaned and swooned, the pheromones entering her nose compelling her to go further. She pushed weakly against Hunter, her face crimson as she whimpered into the kiss. Her nipples became erect and her pussy began to tingle, making her heart flutter. "St-Stop..." She mumbled weakly before Hunter's lips captured hers once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you sure?" Alex asked. "I cannot believe this. Silvia was all I had and I let Mike take her away from me....I cannot wait until I have my vengence on him..." he growled. He then looked at Angy, and tried to keep his mind off his rage and sadness. He looked aT Angy's body, her long blond hair, her beautiful lips, and her breasts, which is where his eyes stopped. "You are beautiful. How long have you been here?"

------------------

But Hunter did not stop. This is want he had always wanted. To finally have Princess Grace in his arms. He kept his pheremones going, if not stronger as one of his hands moved to massage Grace's breasts through her dress. His other hand was moving to Grace's hand, gently taking the wand and knife away from her as he contineud to kiss her with expert skill.
Grace's hands gave up the knife and wand with little trouble, her body was betraying her more and more by the second. A soft moan escaped her lips as her breast was massaged though she did manage to break the kiss when she turned her head away. "Y-You...liar...you...said it was...j-just a...kiss...st-stop...please...stop..."

----------

Angy blushed and said "Not long, I only entered a little while ago, your the first person a found, though there are allot of named doors. I saw Silvia's I think, as well as Mikes, but I could not hear anything from anyones door." She noticed him staring at her D cup breasts and blushed, turning away a little. "In any case, you should rest up for now, it till take you another hour to get up and move around safely."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded, and closed his eyes to rest. His last concious thought was stabbing Mike's heart for taking the girl he loved...

((Timeskip?))

-----------------

Hunterdid not take the turn of her head as a sign of disgust, rather as an oppertunity. He moved his mouth down and began licking at her neck, kissing her flesh, sucking at the soft skin. His hands then began to undress her, slowly unbuttoning the dress as the pheromones hit both of them.