Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Blushing, she let go of him. "I'm so sorry..!" She said, whining a little. "I... I lose control so easily like that. Mabey we should have walked.." She stared at the ground, a little dissapointed in herself.
"Heh, if we had walked, we'd have taken half an hour." Ereth chuckled, gently patting Solair's back as he led her into his house, turning on the lights. "You can sleep in the guest room tonight, if you want. You can also use my shower, and feel free to help yourself to anything in the fridge."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded, walking inside and looking around nervously. "Thank you." She said, wandering into her room and looking around there, poking this and that and eventually sitting on the bed.
"Do you need anything else, Solair?" Ereth asked, standing in the doorway of the room, leaning against it with his claws in his pockets. "I'd be happy to fix you a meal or something, if you want."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair shook her head, "No no, I'm fine!" She said hesitantly, crossing her legs and laying back on the bed, sighing. "Thank you so much." She said, soon getting up and walking over to the male, kissing him on the cheek. "Th-thats the only way I can thank you for now." She said, blushing.
"Heh, and it's a great way of thanking me." The dragon grinned, nodding to the female. "Shall I leave you be, then? I know females can be touchy about their privacy." he teased, chuckling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well, you don't have to leave.. I mean, you can if you want to." Solair said shyly, moving back towards her bed and sitting down on it, eventually sprawling herself on it.
"You want me to stay?" Ereth asked, about to leave, but stopping to look towards Solair. "If it makes you feel comfortable..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded slowly, blushing, "I'm in a new house I know little of, I'd be more than comfortable if you'd stay." She said, sitting up again.
"Heh, if you say so, Solair." The dragon chuckled softly as he walked into the room and sat down on the bed next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close. "I hope this is suitable for you, babe."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan