Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Giggling gently, Kiva kept nibbling his neck in a teasing way while slowly guiding one of her paws down, from his chest, towards his crotch and rubbing it teasingly. "What you want me to do mhh?" she asked curiously.

The blue fox looks at Mika as she tolds him too and couldn't help but blush furiously, on how easily Mika was just wearing only her lingerie infront of him. He admired her body for a while before he snapped out of her trance and murmured. "Ohh...w-wow, it looks really good on you" was all the fox was able of saying.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine wolf can't help but dontinued to moan softly, especially feeling her paw rubbing his crotch, making him feel aroused and his member poke out slightly, pressed against his tight boxer and pants. "Nnrr...I-I don't know, Kiva...." Ryo said nervouslt, still feeling embarrassed.

[Mika's apartment]

The dragoness smiled warmly from the compliment while spin her body to give Sinistra a perfect view of her in lingerie. "Thank you, foxy. I only bought one though." She lean closer and kiss the fox's cheek softly before grabbing all the shopping bag and clothes, bring it to her room.

Once there, Mika spot a small framed picture featuring her and very familiar-looking male standing besides her; seeming like he resembles Sinistra. As the curiosity flooding her mind, she decided to pick the framed picture and show it to Sinistra, just in case he remember anything. "Uhm, Sinistra. Qould you take a look in this picture...?" While she still in lingerie, she asked as walking closer to the fox and handing him the picture.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You don't know? Aww you definitely are so cute" Kiva giggles gently and once feeling the bulge on his crotch, she uses her soft hands to start unbuttoning his pants. "Mhh.. want to go to a place more private.. say the room?

[Mika's Apartment]

The fox was still in trance with the sight of Mika's body. While she had been there still infront of her, a soft bulge started to form on his pants and there was nothing he could do to avoid that.

Once Mika returned from the room with the picture, Sinistra snapped out of his trance and held the framed picture. His eyes widened slight. If he had ever been with this lady before, he didn't remember but the guy in there sure looked awfully familiar. "Where did you get this picture Mika?" he tried to ask as softly as possible.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ry could feel his pants slowly loosening up, looking down and saw Kiva's paws unbuttoning his pants. Without thinking, he just nods as a responds to her question and waiting for Kiva to lead him to her room.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Actually, I'm not sure..." Mika rubs her chin softly, trying to recall her past. "But based on our appearance in this picture, we're somewhat looks like a teenagers or high school students." She stated as wagging her tail, hoping Sinistra able to figure out that they've meet somewhere.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Definately cutie" Kiva commented again while giggling. Once removing his pants off him, she grins, giving his bun a playful slap before heading ahead of him and reckoning him to follow her. "Let's go then" smiling gently she heads to her room and waits for him to follow her.

[Mika's Apartment]

"That could explain the resemblance between this guy and me" Sinistra thought for himself for a while before then looking at Mika and asking. "Well it can only be possible, depends if we attended the same school" he laughed softly and then added. "Which school did you attended too my sweet Lady?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Kiva removing his pants, the only thing left is his tight cream-colored boxer which similar to his body color, showing off his perfect-shaped rump and very prominent shape of his fully-erect shaft. He couldn't help and moaning when Kiva's paw slap his buttcheeks, carrying his pats on his arm and follow the vixen to her bedroom.

[Mika's Apartment]

"Hmm...I attend All-Female Kiruko High-School, not too far from this apartment." Mika said before thought some." There are two high school which is for male and female, separated on it's individual buildings and location."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once stepping into her bedroom, Kiva then lays down on bed in a seductive pose and smiles to Ryo. "How about if you undress me too?" she speaks softly yet seductively while staring at the male infront of her. Someone she changed for a more teasing vixen.

[Mika's Apartment]

"I..I remember that high-school. That building next to the one I attended to." Sinistra spoke rather surprised. "Does this means? I had met you before and don't remember you huh? But you kept a picture at least"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo couldn't help but blush deeper and his erection getting harder under his tight boxer, nodding while climbs on the bed and crawls near Kiva. The wolf placing his paw on Kiva's tight shorts and gently pull it down until it reveals her cute panties. He seems nervous of doing this, but his own arousal betting stronger and almost took over his instinct. "S-Should I strip that too...?" He said sheepishly, pointing his index finger to her panties.

[Mika's Apartment]

The dragoness smiled warmly as the fox able to gain his past memory before hugs him lovingly until they fell and sat on the nearby sofa; her breasts pressed against his chest while her tail wagging happily. "I am glad you remember it, Sinistra..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ohh yup, so definitely" Kiva replied while looking at Ryo and smiling rather seductively. "Go ahead, I'm sure you'll like the view" she murmurs softly and then chuckles once noticing his erection.

[Mika's Apartment]

Sinistra was taken surprised down onto the couch and he couldn't help but blush darkly once feeling the dragoness' mounds on his chest. "Wait? So you knew all along who I was?" he asks softly and chuckled while wrapping his arms around her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo have a doubt whether he want to take off Kiva's panties or not since he haven't done such things in his life, but he just proceed with it. By slipping his thumbs over the panties waistband, the wolf slowly pull down her panties off from her legs, revealing her cute looking vagina slit, making his face flushing red. At the same time, his erection getting harder and twitch under the tight boxer till a small clear spot appeared on it; a scent of his musks slowly fill the room.

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika nodded while looking to Sinistra, wagging her tail happily. "How am I suppose to forget a person that I admired before?" She said softly before giving another warm hug, enjoying the feeling of the fox's soft fur over her smooth skin. "I am glad to see you once again after for so long..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds