Join our server on Discord

Quotes-good-bad-any....
"And that was all without a single drop of rum!" - Jack Sparrow, 2nd Pirates of the Caribean
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So, is coffee good for the sex life or not?

I don't know, but there never letting us back in that Starbucks again." Jeff Dunham, Arguing with myself (puppet is Walter :P)
((I wasn't too sure about this one... but it did say 'any' after all... It's from 'Epic Movie' btw))

*Snakes start appearing inside an airplane, everyone's panicing, a hero walks in to save everyone*

Hero- Enough is enough! I am tired... of the motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane!!!

Girl in nearby seat, covered in snakes - So am I!!

Hero- Enough is enough! I am tired... of the motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane!!!

Girl in nearby seat, covered in snakes - Right!!

Girl in nearby seat, covered in snakes - Why do you keep saying that?!

Hero- Because Internet Blockers love it when I say I am tired... of the motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane!!!

Girl in nearby seat, covered in snakes - Ok, we get it, alright?

Hero- No!! I don't think you do!!! I am tired... of the motherfucking snakes on the motherfucking plane!!!

Girl in nearby seat, covered in snakes - Why are you yelling!!

Hero- Shit, bitch, I'm always yelling!!! I'm Samuel motherfucking Jackson!!!!
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitch hedberg quotes

Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy, all day. Wearing a backpack and a turtleneck is like a weak midget trying to bring you down

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later, so... yeah.'

Maybe they can add some laughs to that joke.

It's very dangerous to wave to people you don't know because what if they don't have hands? They'll think you're cocky.

If you had a friend who was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down a sidewalk, and he fell,
that would be completely unacceptable.

Chicago is known as the Windy City, and Montana is called the Big Sky State, so I think that we should somehow combine the two to create the ultimate kite-flying experience.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
"Something is casting a shadow on the splendor of my radiant tan."
"You know, I would brain you...IF you had a brain!"
"Read my lips. I am a pirate. I do not need credentials."
"He who steals and runs away, lives to steal another day!"
"Bring me the turnips and the sandpaper."
"Sink? I don't need no stinking sink!"
"You are supposed to be bringing me five million dollars, not ruining my lovely paint job!"
"We will be shooting you and looting you in approximately ten minutes. Feliciations."
"Ooh, I am one scary guy!"
"No, do not fire at Will. He is my second mate. Fire at the Sea Duck!"
"Aha! Once more I, Don Karnage, snatch victory from the jaws of defeat!"
"Yes, yes, yes. What is your pathetic, insignificant little point?"
"Congratulations! You have not done a terrible job!
"Return to base, bring donuts and cappuchino. Karnage out."
"I'll do the smacking around here!"
"No, we are not robbers, we are pirates! Pirates, pirates, pirates! How often do I have to remind you?!"
"Shoot them! A lot!"
"The feared pirate captain Don Karnage knows all that a feared pirate captain needs to know!"
"Do what you want to the plane, but I want the boy untouched...so I can tear him into little bite-sized pieces!"
"We are stealing your cargo! We are pirates. It's what we do."
"This is just like taking candy from a sitting baby duck off a log!"
"This is Don Karnage here, speaking to you in my voice..."
"These friends of Baloo's are useless. They have no money, bad breath, and their mother dresses them in the silly clothes."

-Don Karnage, Talespin
I miss that show!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Killing means never having to say you'e sorry." Richard the warlock, LFG comics

"in thirty-six of my thirty-seven zombie plans, I use yer delicious meat as bait, so I can make my initial escape, from the legions of the undead!" "*sighs*" "And in my thirty-seventh zombie plan. I knowingly infect myself with the zombie virus. Just so I can devour you!" Sarge (With Grif) Zombie PSA from Red VS Blue.

"Hope is a DISEASE of the soul. This land shall wither and die!" One of the four world boss dragons on WoW (Emeriss I think...)
"Never live in fear." Johnny Blaze - Ghost Rider
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's just my tail. What? You have big breasts and you don't hear me complaining."
-Juno (Tala) replying to Sorceress Illiria as they squirm while hiding in a trunk.

-The Midgard Chronicles: The Fate of Midgard

"Hey Bert? I met this girl and I really really like her. But I'm not sure if I should love her or humiliate her in battle."
-Giro asking Bertran for advice after meeting Luciana in the battlefield and losing.

"Raw meat's okay... but I like Animal Crackers better."
-Giro after eating the meal Lord Amadeus offered him.

-The Midgard Chronicles: Forbidden Love

"Remember, I gave you Juno. I can take him away."
-Sorceress Illiria being a bitch to Zenobia.

"I was never your son! I'm only one of your best Slayers! You never once cared about me! You only care about your throne! Well take care of it father, I'll take it from you someday."
-Lord Amadeus defying his lord and father, High Lord Wolfgang.

-The Midgard Chronicles: Forbidden Love
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jayne: "Good, don't know hese folks, don't much care to."
Captain: "They're whores"
Jayne: "I'm in"

Firefly episode, Heart of Gold

Zoe: "Preacher, don't the bible have some pretty specific things to say about killin?"
Shephard Book: "Quite specific. However, it is somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps"

Firefly episode, War Sories.
"Should I? He said he was a heavy sleeper- but he's a cute one too! Calm down girl- CONTROL YOURSELF- let him sleep- he's cute when he's asleep- not at all annoying! Should I do it? What if he wakes up? Ooooh!"
-Luciana struggling to decide whether she should take a peek at Ein's dick while he's asleep or not, then accidentally stomps on his tail in frustration.

-The Midgard Chronicles: My Enemy, My Lover
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers