Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
"Oh stop.." Ebon blushed lightly at what Karla said holding her closer "..you don't have to model yourself after me you're beatiful the way you are being yourself." As she continued her body still continued to grow her feet now passing the other end of the sofa, her breasts now more noticebly starting to stretch out her shirt very tightly "M-my..guess I should go clothes shopping my shirt doesnt seem to fit me anymore." she giggled then her eyes widened as she noticed the top of her shirt had a small rip in it.
The OCA
Blinking twice to what Ebon was saying, Karla lifted her muzzle up for a moment, glancing at Ebon's shirt for a moment before her own eyes widened. "Uhh.... b-but... you... you're breasts weren't that big a minute ago... w-were they?" She asked, pointing to the pushing out breasts under Ebon's shirt.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook reached her house, and closed the door behind her when she walked in. she sat on the couch next to the window and looked out, wondering what she should do now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Long was a both nervous and embarrassed, he almost had a stress attack out of the rush of substances his brain was segregating. His breathing pace quickened as he gasped, his tail stayed rigid while he blinked. He was starting to feel something he had never felt before at having such a big chest on his face, it was warm... and it was affecting his crotch too. The only thing in his mind though was asking for forgiveness "I uhhh I..." he tried to say something to apologize and stood back up, he still stopped and he gasped, not being able to see Rosa's face clearly. He looked around and didn't see her, however, upon looking slightly down, "I...", he noticed the dragoness' height was much smaller. "Thought you were taller than me?" he blinked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It was at that moment that Rosa started to look up, before gulping. "Oh dear god." She stepped back slightly, before sweat-dropping. "Y-yes, I was... but you've.... g-grown!" She muttered, waving a finger to the now taller dragon's figure, which had - like she said - grown.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnoooo.." Ebon gasped as she felt tension withing her bra as her breasts continued to expand as she grew bigger with a few minutes later her shirt explodes open ripping both shirt and bra. The wolfess gasped as to what happened seeing her breasts like that "Wh-whats happening to me?" as she asked that her body continued to grow so big that the couch they were laying on buckled and collapsed under them as she was now nearly as big as the living room.
The OCA
"I've grown?" Long said, noticing his strained clothes, his larger tail snaking onto the floor, his wings twitching a bit, he looked around and rubbed his head, confused as ever, why had he grown suddenly? The millions of thoughts coursed through his mind, however, even though his horniness was now controlled, the arousal stayed from before, a nice bulge had appeared over his pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: revivification!!!1!

IC:

Vook got a sudden tingle in her head what the...holy crap...i sense a BIG amount of energy. but where is it... she stood up, and tried to focus, but still having no avail. what is this energy?? she ran out of her house and flew up high, to try and get a better "signal".
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Squealing in surprise and jumping back, Karla's eyes widened in fear, as she overlooked Ebon, now practically a giant. Her entire body shook in fear as she continued to step back, worrying more for her life then anything else if Ebon grew any larger. "W-What the hell... is g-going on?!" She yelled, getting ready to bolt through the door and out of the house if she grew any much bigger.

(Street)

Gulping and looking up at the now taller dragon, a bead of sweat ran down the side of her head, a little shiver going through her body as she just stared to him. "Uhm... y-you don't know why that happened?" She asked, shivering a little more to the now impressive height.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Long stared at Rosa down below, "Uhh... I don't know!" he cried. It wasn't a good thing for a shy guy (lol) to get that big in the least!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad