Join our server on Discord

Lonely Gabu, with posts 2000+ and my poetry....YAYS!
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Never seen Naruto so I dont comprehend what movements your talking about....Its unfortunate from what I have heard its a really good anime....As for the handshake....I will teach you it later, ok?......I think the handshake that you two do is pretty cool....

http://www.youtube.com/results?related=N...in%20Genin

Thank god for youtube!! I'm at least 80 episodes ahead of all the people who say they're diehard naruto fans. One guys like, "Did you see Sakura with her new hair? She's hot!" And i'm like "Did you see the fifth hokage? EVEN HOTTER!!" And he's, "You noob (Yes it was in person and he said noob) they haven't had a fifth hokage!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the link Shadow...but I am still wondering how to downlad them from YouTube or you can't.....Then I would like to use MIRC....need a little assistance.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I know a site where you can download them but it costs money.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What is the site for future reference?.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Is it better to use the "Poet's Market" booklet or the refrence online?
The Poet's Market is convenient, but you have to pay for it.

Quote:What is SASE's?
Self-addressed stamped envelope. I didn't know either.

Quote:Thank god for youtube!! I'm at least 80 episodes ahead of all the people who say they're diehard naruto fans. One guys like, "Did you see Sakura with her new hair? She's hot!" And i'm like "Did you see the fifth hokage? EVEN HOTTER!!" And he's, "You noob (Yes it was in person and he said noob) they haven't had a fifth hokage!"
Watch all the Naruto you want. I've come to the conclusion that the show is highly overrated.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
it is overated, but most shows are like the OC or Inuyasha.
it is overated, but most shows are, like the OC or Inuyasha.
Overated, yeah- but very addictive. Action is good, and my brother actually watches it for the moves, I walked in on him one day "OH MY GOD- YOU'RE WATCHING NARUTO!!!"

Blitz says "So? They exaggerate the movements a little too much. I wanted to judge if that's possible by performing them myself. It doesn't look that difficult."
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:What is the site for future reference?.....

http://narutofan.com/

I love that show.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I love naruto- lol- just like Full Metal Alchemist- and many others-