Join our server on Discord

I simply must say this...
So we all are a bit emotional when it comes to Gunter.....Atleast I am......and the whole VC household.....In this situation we have "hope" dont we?....and since everyone who I know thinks I have the crest of friendship then I will combine the two...Its for Gunter......I know he'll be Guntering us and having a blast.....Just give it time...... You are what you are and you did what you did.....Now you are there....

If life sucks, put it in your pants......

thats what we have to eventually do....right?......Blitz......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I feel lower than dirt...

Don't; you're currently being very responcible and incredibly noble. Everyone makes a mistake at some point, however, when Gunther looks back on this, he will say "If it weren't for Blitz I'd have gonme insaine". I think you should concider yourself redeemed.
I consider myself condemned.

Gunter will look back at this and say: "If Blitz hadn't left- that would have never happened."
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I consider myself condemned.

Gunter will look back at this and say: "If Blitz hadn't left- that would have never happened."

Doesn't matter. Gunther will not be looking to place blame on his brother.
Well... That is true. He doesn't blame anything- why won't he just blame something? Make his life a little more simple.
I'm so very confused.
Gun: That happens to me a lot! Join the club! OKAY- this is creepy- are you SURE you've never been to Russia?
Maybe he just doesn't feel like it. Blaming must be an easy way out of a problem; but I think the easy way is the coward who takes it so he/she doesn't face the current problem or situation he has.

Meh, Gunter wouldn't blame you because he knows you don't deserve to be blamed, and besides, you are helping him, I'd say you are noble enough to be considered a great brother.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Um damn i missed alot, hope you get better gunter!
Gun: AIEEEEEEE!! GABUMONFURRYYYY!!! Long time no see buddy!! *pounces*

Me: Thank you... I feel lighter now.