Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
Quote:Whoa, you have a clavis angemon wise? That's a new key angel digimon.
Yep, I sure do. If you start as Veemon and are successful in the Undead Yard, you get ClavisAngemon (Props to GameFAQS). I've been strengthening his stab techniques for his ultimate weapon. Right now, he has the Double Rapier, which looks a lot like Gallantmon Crimson Mode's swords. Actually, ClavisAngemon on the whole looks a lot like Gallantmon Crimson Mode. I also intend to strengthen his MP technique...but for now, I'm stuck at school. It will be a while before I can play videogames again. :cry:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
He kind of looks like him, only without all the red.
I now have a level 36 ClavisAngemon with high Stab, Blast, Crush, and Slash techs. I've found that you have to improve other techniques because you are limited per level. I'm also on the Machine Pit now, or should I say, in a few weeks, when I get to go home again.
I know that you saw me.
That sounds pretty cool. I may not play any of them, since 4 isn't all that good and I only have a cube.
I've gotten back into playing it recently, after I rented Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows. Don't even get me started on that basically it got cut to crap since the initial announcements. Anyway I've really been enjoying DW4 now, I guess its because I'm over the
Those are the same items I've gotten from PrinceMamemon so far. Seriously though, you got Dorumon to level 50. How could you possibly like Dorumon that much? Why didn't you clear Undead Yard and restart as *checks Game FAQ's* WereGarurumon X? For item road, did you collect 20 items? That could be the problem.
I know that you saw me.
Actually I've got my digimon on these levels:
Dorumon: Lvl 45
Agumon: Lvl 30
Veemon: Lvl 55
Guilmon: Lvl 30
WereGarurumon X: Lvl 30

I was screwing around as Dorumon when I beat Undead Yard and got WereGarurumon X who I then got to equal levels with everyone else (I've got some minor obsessive-compulsive tendencies.) I was going to beat the game with Dorumon to make sure he was strong enough to do Item Road but got bored of him and switched to Veemon since he
My fav. Digimon Dorumon and Alphamon are at leval 200 and 63(lol,i was boreed for a long time Twisted )
You know, Dorumon is just a fuzzy purple Guilmon. He and Guilmon are like Terriermon and Lopmon. It just seems kind of stupid and unoriginal to me.
I know that you saw me.
I guess so. I suppose they can't all be the same.