Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who would you choose to do*it with you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fairymon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Kazemon
3.33%
2 3.33%
Ranamon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Ladydevimon
6.67%
4 6.67%
Angewomon
13.33%
8 13.33%
Other Female digimon
11.67%
7 11.67%
Renamon
30.00%
18 30.00%
Male
18.33%
11 18.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Female Digimon would you choose for *that?
There are some topics, but they are VERY broad.
To get back on subject,

I would definitely choose other, considering that there is an infinite amount of "new" or undiscovered digimon (as the writers and directors have proved), meaning that if you put all of the best qualities that make you choose any other digimon together, it is fairly likely that something similar could be discovered. Of course, that also could mean that you might as well make one up, as the pre-defined digimon most people pick would be just about that rare anyway. Or maybe I'm just ranting again.
Hah, good choice I say! That is one thing I did enjoy about digimon. The rules were set rather loose and is rather a undiscovered realm that is constantly being reinvented.... sadly it is the problem with it as well.
I stick by Rena like a mad dog in heat! actually, I'm not too far from that description... anyhow, the possiblity of other Digimon in an ever expanding universe is grand

Though, you can never be too sure of what to expect from Digimon, after Numemon and Sukamon I kind of got leery, though Chuumon was great, we can only hope for more anthromorphic creatures, maybe a cat or dog since we already got Leomon ^ ^
Don't they have a dog and cat? Gatomon and :? whatever that dog was in the tamers movie. The one with the virtual pets. Man I need to rewatch some of these movies I'm forgetting all the names.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
on topic- I think Raremon's hot- *drools* Muurrr... I wish I had a Raremon- then I'd screw with her everyday-
Are you sure you don't mean raramon? Or maybe the renamon/ranamon mix up?
Not raramon, Maybe her mega though, *Drools*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosemon? Yeah but you can get that from palmon untill then. It'll probally be a different look rosemon.
No- Raremon- you know- that purple champion that appeared in frontier and I think digimon advanture- and maybe 02-