Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yoosei-san..you can return to our changing room...because I have some more music to be performed..You can watch via TV provided.." Mitsuki speaks to Yoosei as the studio lights dimmed out.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I love anchovies!" Katt grapped a large slice and raised it to her mouth but stopped, "Better do this first so I don't have fish breath." She moved forward quickly and kissed Blaze quickly, "That's to say thanks." She smiled.

"Wow, all that for a simple slice of pizza, wonder what'd happen if he gave you the whole thing." Shadow said as he grabbed a slice of the meat lovers.

"Can I?" Katt asked happily, shaking slighly in excitment.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire walked over to the kitchen to wash her hands "Alright I think thats enough food and drink for me."

Disturbed grabbed one of the beers and started chugging.
The OCA
"You can have all but two slices, I like anchovies as well. Because I'm part tiger on my mothers side," said Blaze with grin

"Distrubed would you get me a glass of the Savionblac do use one of the one glasses," asked Carman.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed crushed the beer can with his paw and got up "Fine I'll get it." he was now a little drunk but still had sanity in it. He grabbed the bottle of Savionblac and poored it into a glass. Disturbed walked back over to Carman and handed her the glass "There you go cutie." kissed her on the cheek, grabbed another beer.
The OCA
"Disturbey I would like you to sit in my lap," said Carman seductively.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alrighty" Disturbed said gulping his full can of beer in a single guilp and tossing it in the trash. He walked over to her and sad gently on her lap.
The OCA
"I really like wolfis men they look so cute. Hey Blaze got any movies?" asked Carman as rubbed her snought agaist Distrubed neck.

"Yeah I just got one from my uncle in Holly Wood, it's X-creatures 3. It's not out in theatere yet," siad Blaze proudly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh really?" Disturbed started to snuggle in Carman's lap
The OCA
Alice got a slice for meat-lovers as well and ate it silently and delicately, when it was finished, she cleaned her paws and went for two more beers, then she went next to Shadow, "Hey, want 'nother?" she asked as she opened both and then chugged hers down.

Dorothy slowly started sighing in relief as the pain was almost gone by then, "Mmnnhh..." she started moaning more relaxed, "Nngghh.. it feels better..." she said not to worry Kurtz any more.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad