Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Shiva: *quickly holds his claw and smiles slightly* let's go to the lake...it's relaxing there....how about it?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rests in the lounge"Is anyone in here?" He asked. He stil rested his arms holding himself up on his bed. the covers were covered in batman symbols, and had several holes in them.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Gwynn: *looks up at him* i'm here ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hiya Gwynn" Psypine said happily. "You can call me Timothy or Psypine if you want!" He seemed really childish but he had a fairly muscular abdomen with lightly toned muscles, however he was small only about three feet tall.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"nice to meet ya Timothy!" she said, smiling and walking over to him, sitting in a chair next to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"So what do people do here for fun?' Timothy asked innocently. He had a large spiny tail that he moved onto his lap to cover his raunchy "pointy objects" boxers. He was in the presence of a woman and would not be too obscene to her.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kalyx: *swallows steady stream of milk* Ahhh! Yummy! Too bad you can't give chocolate milk in your other boob..or can your magic provide for that, as well?

Psyrixia: *the sleek dragoness wanders into the lounge and spies the young porcupine laying on the bed, quills protruding through them*
Mmmmmm, *she thinks to herself*, this may be a challenge.

*walking up to the side of the bed* Hello...you must be new to the lounge, my name is Psyrixia or Psyri for short. And who might you be...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hello Psyri" Tim nodded, liking the female curiousity. "My name is Timothy, but most of my friends call me psypine" Timothy pet his tail brushing his hand against the quills. They were sharp but when he was calm they weren't a problem during fear or a hightened state of arousal they become quite out protruding past the fur. Also if you brush the fur wrong you get pricked as well.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"oh heya Psyri!" Gwynn said, smiling. "what brings you here?"

---------------------------

"no kalyx. i cant do that." Vook giggled, murring a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: "That's OK.", the dragon nuzzles between her breasts. "You got plenty of sweet fluids to taste...and I've only just begun." Kalyx switches over to her double-sized left breast and begins suckling that one, as well.

Psyri was surprised by Gwynn, as she approached her from behind. "Well...Hello, Gwynn", she announced to the beautiful tigress, "I was just introducing myself to our new member here. His name is Timothy or Psypine. I was just going to tell him that I enjoy a challenge when it comes to new members. Especially when your dealing with males...your going to be pricked...one way or the other." She winks at Psypine and then gently elbows Gwynn.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz