Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

She went back to piano and contact with Yoosei through mind "Follow the music, and I know you remember this song..." And Mitsuki begin playing the music.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah," Shadow said following her lead and quickly downing what was left of his bottle.

Let's see, Tony, Disturbed, Blaze, and Shadow. Katt began thinking, Four guys. Me, Saphire, Alice, and Carman, four girls. Alice and Saph are going for Shadow, which means... Katt looked over at Disturbed and Tony, There're three guys left, and two girls. Wonder if she's going for one or if she wants the group? Katt thought with a quick glance at Carman.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire downed the rest of her pop and let out a cute little burp "Oh excuse me." she then got up and put the can in a recycle bin, came back and sat down.

Disturbed sat down on a chair waiting silently.
The OCA
"Nice one," Shadow said raising his empty bottle, "You'll have to join us in a belching contest later."

Katt quickly chugged a full can of soda and took in a deep breath, she stuck her head out and let out a burb that seemed to echo through the whole house, "I win." She said with a slight giggly laugh.

"Ya see that's why you don't have a boyfriend or anything, you're too much of a tomboy." Shadow said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed eyes widened as Katt let out her monstrous belch....now thats sexy

"Man I'm getting restless" Saphire hopped up "Come one lets do something already."
The OCA
Kurtz was reluctant to do so; since he was worried about Dot. But, after a few moments of silence, he nodded, and slowly started to pump his member into her. "A-Alright..." He sighed, before letting out a small murr.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What do you want to do?" Shadow asked, leaning over the couch so he could look at her, "Any ideas?" He asked, "If you can't think of something maybe I could help you."

He really is a lightweight, one drink and he's already goofy. Katt said, laughing as Shadow talked with Saphire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice blinked, "Woah, nice one Katt," she grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Yoosei slightly nodded when hearing Mitsuki on her mind. she half-closed her eyes and smiles before she starts to sing with a soothing voice, following the music that Mitsuki is playing
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I dont really mind I just need to do something, we are at a party right." Saphire said lightly shoving Shadow "We gotta do SOMEthing."
The OCA