How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *looks at Lurea and shakes her head*...he won't
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *wraps her tail around Yoosei hugging her tightly* I'll miss you..a lot.

Raize: *sighs a bit* Sure..*takes her goggles off with her paw and shakes her head a bit shaking her red hair*...always nice to have someone to hang out with...other than the usual mission debriefer..
The OCA

Yoosei: *closes her face to Saphire's ear and whispers* I have to go now sweetie...but I will come back later just to see you...and only you...nobody else...ok cutie?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Oh yes, he will, Yoosei... *sighs deeply* ...He's still your friend, and he cares....

Kurtz: *smiling softly, he pulled his own mask and goggles off once more, before staring at her face* ... Yeah, it always is nice. So, anyways... since there doesn't seem to be anything to do... why did you join the Marines in the first place?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *nods slightly and cuddled Yoosei tightly*

Raize: Just like everyone else. Chance to prove yourself along with college money.
The OCA

Yoosei: it doesn't seem so Lurea... but if he eventually asks for me just say i am gone. *vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Uhhh... o-okay.... I will...

Kurtz: Hm, seems a nice reason. *chuckles softly to himself, before grinning*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *sighs* Bye Yoosei...

Raize: *raises an eyebrow*...what?
The OCA

Kurtz: You're name... it rhymes with my friend's name... but, *shrugs* What to do now... Raize?

Lurea: *sighs deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Raize: I dont know..most of the time I'm hunting down targets within a large building sneaking around. I've never actually had time off before like this so I'm not certain of what to do.
The OCA