Join our server on Discord

Dead
Aqua: *Pulls away from the kiss* Ah finally *slowly kissing every part of her body, down to her crotch, and starts gently licking her pussy*
The OCA
Kurtz: Ahhh! *moans loudly, arching her back* Ohhh... *her special oil starts slipping out of her pussy*

(Kurtz has his own little trait as a female... drinking/smelling the oil makes ANY male's member immediately erect itself to it's full size or maybe even a tiny bit bigger, and any females will immediately get horny and their crotches will get wet)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: *laps up a little of the special juice* huh whats this..*pussy starts pouring with juices* wow I've NEVER gotten wet that fast before. *continues to lap up the juices, making her even more aroused*
The OCA
Kurtz: Ahhhh... *moans loudly, resting her claws behind her* Mmhhh... eat me out... make me... *moans again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: *lifts her head up and looks at Kurtz with juice dripping from her chin* Oh dont worry, to taste way too good to go to waste. *leans her head back down and goes back to work*
The OCA
Kurtz: *moans loudly again, as more of her oils splash from out of her cunt* Mhhhhh!! I l-love th-this....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: mmfff *tries to lap up as much as she can* Curse this small mouth of mine! *Starts make "SLURPing" noises trying to suck it all up at the same time reaches down and starts messaging her own pussy*
The OCA
Kurtz: *lies back on the bed and moans again, her cunt literally drooling with her oil* Mhhmmm!...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Aqua: *HUGE sweat drop* ...my damn mouth cant slurp it all up...but I know whos can Aquavarimon digivolve too....Megaaquavarimon!!!
M-Aqua: There we go *much larger form of Aqua, mouth, legs...you get the picture* Now...*starts lapping up Kurtz juices with her much larger tongue*
The OCA
Kurtz: Ahhh!! *moans loudly, and closes her eyes, as her precum starts mixing with the oil that is pouring out of her cunt* Aqua... Mmhhh! Eat me out! *moans again, as a few beads of sweat drop slip down her muzzle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds