Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
After activating his X ray, he did find her, beneath some of the rubble that had been created during the fighting. Removing the rubble, he would find her unconscious and injured. The X-ray showed him that her left arm and tail were broken, and that she had passed out from lack of air.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Kitty!" Savior screamed, quickly pushing the rubble off, tossing the smaller pieces aside as he looked at her injured body. He looked over her wounds, and despite the arm and tail, it seemed she would be okay. He quickly ran off and came back with a stretcher on wheels. He hated to move her in this condition, but the medical room, despite its damages, had the best chances to helping her. He quickly got her onto it and would wheel her into the medical room to begin work on helping her heal, putting her tail and arm in casts to help them heal.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty woke up about five minutes after the casts were applied. "Ohhh...what happened..." she said softly, groaning and looking around. "Ow...Wait..ow?" She looked over at her arm. "OW! What happened?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior was working on cleaning up the mess when he heard her voice. He rushes into the medical lab and sighed in relief as he found her. "You're okay," he smiled, before he walked closer. "Be careful. You were hurt bad in the fight." He would then explain what happened, and how she was injured. "We're going to have to leave this place soon," he sighed, rubbing his head.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Wait..but.." Kitty said, looking down at her casted up tail. She wiggled it a little and looked like she could cry. "My tail..." She said sadly, standing up with a wince and wagging it around. Stiff as a board and white with casting. Then she looked back at Savior and hugged him. "I was worried." She said softly as she did her best with her one good arm.

(Might be gone at any moment)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Okay. Bye, Maero))

"Don't worry...It should be fine. Given time, I promise." He was surprised by the hug, but he hugged back, careful not to make her injuries worse. "I live the life of a hero. I'm bound to have a few close calls and make my love ones worries. Don't worry though. Everything will be okay. I promise."
She snuggled into his chest for a moment before pulling away just as Angel walked in, Yamiri tied up and slung over her shoulder, unconscious. "Holy shit? What happened in here?" She asked as she stepped over the rubble and saw Kitty in her caste. "Did we lose anyone?" She asked as she leaned the swordswoman against the wall, leaving her there for the moment.

Once Savior filled her in she would sigh and say, "Let me take care of this mess. I was almost useless back there until you showed up. I will clean up this mess...But you have interrogate her." She pointed back at Yamiri. "Dont make me do it, if you do I cant promise I will be able to control myself. That bitch threatened my...well, you know." Angel said with an angry scowl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior hugged her, but allowed her to leave his embrace as Angel walked in with their latest prisoner. He sighed and explained the situation. "That man trashed the place. No one is dead, but Melody is scarred again and Kitty is injured." Once she offered to help he nodded his head, thanking her. "I understand. Thank you for your help, Angel." He patted her shoulder and gave her an odd look, looking at her like a true friend, before the steely, all white eyes returned to their empty, cold look. He then picked up Yamiri and left for one of the interrogation rooms. "By the way. We'll need to move soon. I don't feel comfortable here, knowing that man knows where we live...Just thought you should know."
"I was about to say the same thing." Angel said. "Do you want me to get Melody out of the closet?" She asked as she began to scoop up piles of debris. After she got and answer King would be free to find a room to interrogate their newest prisoner. Yamiri was wearing the same thing she was wearing before he had left Angel to deal with her, and was unconscious, which meant he could restrain her however he liked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((King? This King?))

"If you can. If she resists at all, just leave her be." Savior would then take the prisoner to her new room. Once they arrived to the dark room, he would chain her hands to a metal chair, which was bolted to the ground. Above them was a single lightbulb, with a paper ring to direct the light on the table beneath it. He would then take out a smelling salt, something fowl smelling to awaken her.