Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Duamutef / Yumi RP)
Dua pushed himself all the way into Yumi as his orgasm began. Grunting loudly with each shot of cum, he filled her with his seed, his hands gently caressing her body as he did so.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi made a soft moan as Dua filled her with seed, kissing his softly while running her fingers through his hair.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua gently kissed Yumi as he removed himself. He set himself down on the floor next to her, catching his breath.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi sits up by him and rests my head on his shoulder. "Huh..... that was amazing" She says catching her breath.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"It was," the jackal replied, gently kissing her forehead, "And you were incredible."

He took a deep breath in before reaching up and scratching behind his right ear.

Yumi smiles and gets her clothes and underwear back on and picks up the two dresses. "I did enjoy that." She says kissing Dua on the lips.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua stood and dressed himself, picking up the 2 suits that Yumi had selected for him. He then went to stand by the door of the dressing room, turning the handle and opening the door.

"After you," he said, holding the door open.

Yumi smiled at Dua. "Thank you." She says as she walks out, noticing what time was it on the wall. "Wow, we'd better go, the shops about to close." she says to him, holding his hand and left the money for the dresses in the counter.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The jackal followed Yumi from the building.

"Are we heading back to your house, then?" He asked, looking once again towards the bike.

Yumi looked at Dua and smiled. "Yes we can go home, do you want to do anything when we get there? and its our house not mine, you live with me now." she says walking towards the bike and gets on it.
Creative Minds
The OCA