Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Almost as one, both Cowboy and Duke let loose on their weapons at their enemies. Disintegrated belt links and spent casings shot out of Cowboy's minigun amidst a burst of fire, the specially crafted projectiles finding their marks on his target. Duke's MP7s were out of his holsters in a millisecond, the 4.6 millimeter projectiles screaming at the robots at hypersonic speeds. Both weapons, state of the art for human technology, roared out in unison, protecting the lives of their operators and the ones they loved. Tears could be seen streaming from Duke's eyes as his weapons demanded vengeance for his fallen love.

Sable punched out a sewer lid near the battle and set up her machine gun in the street, using the manhole as cover. 7.62 millimeter armor piercing projectiles belched out from the weapon, as the belt got chewed up by the war machine.

They would not let their proud city fall. To humans, nor to robots.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Some of the old relics were fallen. Though, those with more experience had a ability that is somewhat like a werewolf himself. Regenerating their body whatever they pulled over them. Tigerlily continued to watched as the Relics wreck havoc and fallen. And when they fall they became as dusts. The fake sigel chanted in words she haven't heard of before. A bunch of shields with electrifying pulses around them came all over aiming at Brandon.

"BRANDON!" And then...everything became white. Most of the fur's, humans, including the relics covered their eyes from what appears to be engulfed in blind white.

All over the globe it became white.

Claire turned to face the source of that mysterious blank. The angel maiden then smiled briefly. "She, finally has awaken."

Then a couple of minutes later it died down. The lioness wearing a majestic clothing, with wings of shaded peach green color somewhat like a butterfly but feather like wings. She pulled her newly designed paintbrush at the Relic with a smile on the face. "You hurt my Bee, I'll be sure to make you feel my sting."

Robot sigel startled; backed away a bit.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy growled lowly, the flesh ripped away from parts of his body, revealing the bionics underneath.

"Big mistake, you insolent cur." He snarled.

[Offensive Unit: M119X : Activated]

His arm shifted again, turning into a drum-fed short-barreled cannon. He took quick aim and the earth seemed to shake as the cannon went off, sending large-caliber death at his opponent. He was hurt, but pain only made him angry.

Duke ran his machine guns dry, and resorted to hand-to-hand combat with the relics, blinded by pain over the loss of Amy. He was going to make them suffer like he was suffering.

Moirai kept firing, not wanting to give her opponents any slack. This was her mother's city. Her city. She wouldn't let these...freaks, get away with destroying it.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
With one whip of her paintbrush, she prepared a summon. "Queen....of ice...hydra!" Appearing out of magic rig a large serpent appeared with three heads with white scales with pink shells-like fish. And out came huge large ice hitting robot Sigel.

"Zonde!" Huge bolt of lighting hit one of Relic. Nainou appeared using her laser dagger, going cris cross. They do got hurt as the energy dagger dug deep into their armor, badly hurting their armor. The beastman had his plasma blade and already when they saw it they flew off.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Moirai ran towards Duke on the street.

"FLEABAG!!!" she roared out, turning him around, only to duck a punch he threw.

"WHAT HAIRBALL?!" he screamed at her.

"Here." She said, handing him two strange submachine guns. "I figured I still owed you from last time.

"IMP-223?" he said confused, as he looked them over.

"Not a good time to be looking the gift tiger in the muzzle." She warned as she unslung a large-caliber sniper rifle from her back, popping off three high-explosive rounds into a nearby robot. "Just point at shoot, Dookey!"

"Don't call me that!" he whined, only to see Moirai scaling a relatively undamaged building to get a sniper's perch.

Cowboy jumped down onto the street below, his cannon belching out fire, black projectiles with a shark-tooth grin painted on them screaming out of the barrel at the robots.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Finally, it was over. Though Tigerlily still sense it isn't over, they'll still be coming after her. But why? She suddenly felt this is all her fault now that the robots only wanted is her. They're coming after her. And they will come back to get her. For now, the lioness walked over her dead sister. She chanted a bit of words but noone could hear what it is but for those who have keen hearing it was: Come to my side, my einherjar.

A bright yellow light beam over at Amy, white angelics appeared for a few moments and disappeared. Amy in a kneeling position, and stood with a new blade. "I told you I would come back." smiled the swordswoman. Her grey muzzle was now gone with a tanish back as if she was young again. The wound was healed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy's arm returned to normal, his wounds healing quickly.

"We need to mobilize the entire Force." He said to Moirai who was leaping down from her perch, landing smoothly on her feet.

"I think we're the only ones left." Moirai said softly, surveying the carnage. "...I'm sorry, mom..."

Duke ran up to Amy, hugging her tightly, the machine guns still on his hands, tears in his eyes. "I thought I lost you..."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hey, your lucky that Tigerlily is a valkyrie." Amy hugged Duke back.

"A valkyrie?" Rowl blinked, Tigerlily turned and recognized the beast from her own eyes.

"OH MY GOSH! ROWL! HOW ARE YOU!?!!?" She waved over to Rowl. Rowl went silent as the other lioness embraced him. "It's been days! Where have you been? Have you taken care of Linvar well?"

"You know Linvar?" Rowl stared at her longingly as to who the heck is she. She suddenly knows his name, yet he doesn't know who she is.

"Hey, stop pretending you don't know me Rowl." Tigerlily exclaimed. "You are Linvar's einherjar."

"A what now?"

Realizing this is a different Rowl from different planet she step aside. "Oh, I thought you were someone else."

"..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy kept to Moirai, watching the others curiously.

[Who are those freaks?] he asked her quietly.

[I found the skunk in some ship down the sewer system. Evidently she has amnesia or something.] She shrugged.

[You know this isn't a good situation] he sighed [we've got to go and try and find any survivors of the Clan.]

[I know...I hope there's any survivors left....] she replied sadly.

[I just hope Mom's alright...] Cowboy said, looking up at the smouldering cityscape.

Duke just nuzzled Amy, his tail wagging wildly. "Don't ever do that again...ever!"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Don't worry I won't die. As long as-"

"DON'T SAY IT! Not here." Tigerlily shouted at her sister.

"Opps I almost give that away."

Tigerlily took a deep breath, with and instant she paint all over the landscape. The buildings are back to normal as like it was brand new. The houses were restored as normal beautiful houses. Trees and bushes, and restaurants were restored. Although, there is one drawback; she couldn't bring people back to life only those who are willing to obey and fight for her.

The male lion backed a bit, surprised by that strange magic. He haven't seem magic such as hers.

Tigerlily turned at Nainou. "You have amnesia?" she smiled at the skunk. "I can help you with that."

Astounded by that offer, she thought that was impossible, though what she did was a miracle. "Sure. Anything to get my memory back."

"No no, no price." The summoner shook her head.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)