Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I started to giggle a little as the wolf clan look at us. I noticed my clan waving towards me before they left, wolf took my stuff of the members of my clan and took them inside. "Well, I think I'm staying as there taking my things in," I say as I look back at Rick smiling and very aroused by him. I gave him a kiss on the check and smiled back at him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I froze at the mention of her staying. "and...where are you staying?" I didn't really dread the answer, she just caught me offguard. was the war over and i didn't notice? Inside i facepalmed, ofcourse it was over.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"I don't know, I will probably have to get my own some how," I say as I start to giggle a little and started to waggle my tail.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Don't be silly, you can use my room again...I'll sleep on the couch or something." I never noticed my tail wagging again or my ears twitch. A moment later though I grabbed Claira into another hug and a soft kiss, kinda hard not to notice that.
The OCA
After having another kiss from Rick I had to say something, "You are not going to sleep on the couch again are you? You'll hurt your neck again and why don't I just sleep on the couch for once and you'll have the bed as I fit on the couch better." I say as I gave him a kiss while I noticed it started to rain a little.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I felt little droplets of water falling on me, my ears twitch a bit before drop from the sky. "Fine, if we can't decide who gets the bed we'll both sleep on the floor!" Let it be known that he overthinks at times and misses the obvious.
The OCA
I started to feel more rain drops hitting my furr. "We'd better go in, I think this might get heavy any second." I said as I looked into his eyes smiling.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Looking up I nod in agreement. I hold the door open for her. "you first."
The OCA
I walked in and most of the Elders where reading or talking about stuff I just stood there and gulped at a piture that look so formilar. I noticed the guy, it was my great, great, great uncle Zero, why have they got a piture of him on the wall I asked myself.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I glance at the picture of some guy that was hanging on the wall before looking back to Claira before asking "So..whats so interesting about that picture? you know the guy?"
The OCA