Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"F-Flay!" Kyosan paused, before grunting disappointed, folding his arms before then turning around. "Argh, I wanted something other to do! It's early!"

"Actually, Kyo... it's kind of late. I did bring with me something from off campus... kind of a virtual magical box thing." Nathan then smiled and pointed to his bag on his back, before then looking onto Vayne.

"Y-Yeah, we might as well go to the dorms. There's no point us hanging around." Vayne murmured, and after hearing Kyosan huff one more time, they looked towards Pamela.

"Well, I guess we might as well be on our way. I guess we'll catch you some other time, Pamela." Kyosan noted, before he started to walk off with his hands briskly in his pockets, Vayne and Nathan both in tail and heading quietly over to the dorms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meeping cutely, Shiva then blushes gently, while twitching her nose cutely. "And you love to make me blush all the time don't you?" The girl pouted adorably while staring at Crimson.

"Well probably he just couldn't join the campus any earlier" Sara shrugged gently. "And I like Nathan. I loved to cling to his neck all the time" she admitted before then suddenly something crossing her mind. "I wonder if they are on their dorms now too. I wouldn't mind sneaking in just to be with him again"

Jess blinked and slighed widened her eyes. "Don't joke around with that Sara"

"But But..." Pamela pouted annoyed. All guys turned on her at the same time. She was left alone again on that night.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, yes I do, my cutie ice girl." Crimson chuckled softly before carrying her gently into his bedroom before he lowered her softly onto the bed. He then climbed in beside her and cuddled with her. "Comfy?"

Nikki giggled a little before telling Sara, "Oh, sounds like fun. Besides I'm not tired yet." The blond beastgirl then smiled towards Jess and asked her, "Ah, c'mon. What's wrong with a little bit of fun?"

Flay then grinned towards Pamela and told her, "Worry not, I'll stay by your side. How about you help me keep an eye on things tonight?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they retreated to their dorms, all three boys found themselves split into different rooms for the night. But, as wanting to find out more and get acquainted with each other, they snuck their bedding from the other rooms and laid out two other beds for Nathan and Vayne - and decided to stay in Kyosan's room.

"So, Nathan. You were talking about that magic box thing, what did you mean by that?" Kyosan asked, with Vayne eagerly listening in as Nathan blinked, before laughing softly.

"Oh, it's just a little gift from my mother. It's kind of like a desire box, you hold it and you'll blank out for a moment, then see what you really love or want the most." Nathan explained, before pulling it out. For a moment, his eyes just froze staring onto it, before looking onto them. "Anyone want to try it?"

Desire, huh. Kyosan murmured, before smirking. "Sure, give me a whirl."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wrapping her arms around him gently, Shiva snuggled Crimson and smiled gently at him while blushing lightly nonetheless. "Really comfy, specially because I have such huggeable thing next to me" Shiva giggled.

"What if you two get caught?" Jess asked worried.

"we won't" Sara commented, wagging her tail happily while looking at Nikki. "Well shall we go then?" The silver haired beastgirl eagerly stood up, waiting for her friend.

"Ohh you have another of your schemes going on?" Pamela giggled, joking playfully with Flay. "Care to tell me what you have in mind?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson chuckled softly before he licked her cheek. "Hehe, such a cutie girl." He then leaned down and playfully kissed and nipped her tender neck.

"Yup! Ready!" Nikki stretched a little before she started following Sara. The blond beastgirl then looked back at Jess. "Are you sure you don't want to come, hehe?"

"Hmmm, nothing really. A defender of justice must always be vigilant however. Who knows when evil will rear its head." Flay then thought for a moment before he had an idea. "Maybe it's time again..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, alright." Nathan grunted playfully as he saw Kyosan's slight eagerness, before handing over to him the magical box. As the brown-haired man took it, he too experienced the strange motion the box gave out.

Immediately he blanked out for a moment, and saw only bleak darkness. Clouds of mist covered and veiled his vision before it returned to normal. Although eager to hear the results, Nathan paused before laughing. "It's a girl, isn't it?"

"No... I saw like, darkness..." Kyosan trailed off, which stumbled Vayne a little.

"Doesn't that mean you don't desire... anything?" Vayne asked Nathan, who was quite surprised from the response himself.

"It does indeed. Haven't met a person who doesn't desire something though... say, if there's a chance I can synthesize this thing, would you like having a copy?" Nathan asked the somewhat disturbed Kyosan, as the brown haired man nodded before sighing.

No desire... I guess that's fitting for me, isn't it? He asked himself in his mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And you are such a teaser" Shiva commented playfully before then she moaned softly. She brings her hand to his neck and caresses it lovingly. "Is my beastman eager or not?" she teased.

Thinking for a while, it would rather be good to go with them instead of staying behind on her own. Getting up, Jess followed the two eager beastgirls.

"This is going to be fun" Sara commented happily, wagging her tail around eagerly and heading, along with the girls, towards the boys room. It didn't take them that long to sneak to the other side. "Now it comes the sneaky part..to find which one is their room"

"Time for what?" Pamela asked innocently, looking at Flay's eyes. "Sometimes I wish I would know what's on your mind Flay"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson playfully growled before telling her, "He's very eager." He then chuckled a little before he started to unbutton her nursing uniform, exposing her cute bra and her thin tummy. The lusty fox then leaned down and teasingly licked the ice human between her breasts.

Nikki looked looked across the windows before she saw a little room on the first floor which showed the silhouettes of the three boys through the curtains. "I think I found it," she whispered to Jess and Sara before pointing out the room.

"I'm going to challenge him again. You can watch if you'd like." Flay then grinned eagerly as he slammed his fist into his open palm in a macho fashion. The red haired man then walked down the path towards the fire pit, knowing his opponent was still resting there.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So Kyosan," Nathan muttered after putting back the cube into his bag, thinking for a moment before chuckling. "I've got an idea! Come on, show us your weapons. Surely you got some, because I bet there's going to be monsters out there!"

"Well, I can't say I have a weapon as per se..." Kyosan paused, before thinking to himself for a moment, then smirking as he brought his finger up and suddenly a small whisk of flame spawned on the tip of his finger. Surprised and startled, both Vanye and Nathan shuffled back from their seated position, before laughing.

"W-Woah..." Vayne chuckled nervously.

"Is that an illusion or from a synthesis?" Nathan asked curiously, nearing the flame and looking over it.

"Actually, it's just a heritage. My family kind of all have this power." Kyosan playfully chuckled, moving his finger as the flame trailed after his finger, making a beautiful but non-deadly line of fire.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds