Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf and Matt Ishida
Smiling gently, Kiva sneaks behind Ryo and hugs him from behind while he was cleaning the dishes. "You are very sweet you know that?" she murmurs softly while snuggling more on him, pressing her delicate mounds on his chest. "I enjoy your company a lot"

"I'll carry those" speaking softly, Sinistra gently held her shopping bags and blushes once feeling her claw on his paw. "Oh no problem my fair lady, I'm glad you enjoy it. Though now you need to lead the way to your appartment" He chuckles gently and walks along with her, outside the restaurant.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Ryo felt her body pressed against his back and blush a little while drying off his wet paw with a small towel. "T-Thank you, Kiva..I also enjoying your comany and wonderful meal..." He said nervously, swishing his tail on his side. "I don't know if she wants to flirt with me..." It is true based on her actions.

"Oh, thank you." Mika giggles once the male fox helping her to hold the shopping bags, and walks out of the restaurant. "My apartment is located a few blocks from here." She then leads Sinistra across several streets which leads to her apartment.

After a while, she stepped into the lobby and press the elevator button, before holding the door for Sinistra.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Awie you look so cute when you seem so nervous" Kiva murmurs adorably in his ear while snuggling Ryo a little more, not noticing her mounds were pressing even more against his back. "Really cutie I must say"

Since the fox was holding the shopping bags for the lady, he took the chance she was holding the door for him and steps inside gently. "Why thank you gentle lady"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf couldn't help but blushing and twitching ears when Kiva's soft voice murmuring near his ear, a slight shiver striking his body. He never being so close with female like Kiva. "H-Heh..thank you..." He said nervously.

"Not a problem." Mika smiled and stepped inside, close and lock the door behind her before letting out a soft sigh of relief. "Thank you for helping carry all the stuffs." The dragon lean closer and kiss the fox's cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Unable of helping herself and due to the fact she grew really fond of Ryo in such short moment; the female creature instinctively neared her muzzle to his ear and gave it affectionate nibbles. "mhh..."

The blue fox blushes and smiles. "Oh no problem at all. I'm glad I could help such pretty lady" he winks at her before then adding. "Anyway where should I set down all these shopping bags hmm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A soft thrill of sensation striking his muscles and nerves, making him moan quietly from the soft nibble on his sensitive ear. "Nnrrhh..." He didn't do anything to stop her from doing it, but somehow enjoying it every moment; his fluffy tail wrapping around the vixen's waists softly.

"Oh, you can place it on the couch. I'll get changed and dressed here." Mika smiled as opening the glass door on the balcony, letting the fresh air blow in.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You like it?" Kiva asks gently after the positive reaction from Ryo. Continuing on nibbling his ear, the vixen gently brings a paw up to his chest only to swirl a finger around seductively.

"Oh sure thing my fair lady" Sinistra smiles and rests the shopping bags where she had told him too. "You know, you've got a very lovely house here" he commented while softly looking around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo didn't say anything as murring from the nibbling on his ear, and a gentle swirl on his chest, letting her to do whatever she likes. After a while, the wolf just nodded and caressing her arm softly.

"Not really. It's a pretty simple apartment. I don't buy too much furniture just to keep it spacious and have plenty of room to move around. " Mika said while lifting her shirt up till it reveal her cream-colored belly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Want me to continue on doing it?" Kiva asks seductively on his ear while bringing her muzzle down to his neck and planting tender kisses on it. She had to admit she was enjoying to be like that with Ryo.

"Well and it looks perfect that way" Sinistra murmured and then looked at her. Noticing her so easily undressing up, Sinistra flushed darkly and quickly looked to the side to not seem as if he is a pervert.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo does not know what to say, his mind were confused whether say no or let it loose. But once he felt her soft lips make a contact with his sensitive furry neck, he moaned a little and his blush getting even deeper and that particular time, Ryo nodded; means he let Kiva to proceed.

Mika then giggles as she spot Sinistra blushing heavily when seeing her stripping off her shirt. She then proceed stripping off until she was completely naked, revealing her perfect body figure; nicely-shaped firm butt and C-Cup breasts with cute pink nipples. Then, the dragoness pull out a lavender-colored lingerie and wears it on including the cute frilly panties. Overall, the lingerie does provide enough cover for her privates and still it looks sexy. "Okay, I'm done foxy. You can see it now." Mika smiles.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds