Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
"I-Its not that." Flare said nervously. She could feel every curve of Vap's body as she rubbed closer, and that somehow made her feel a little tingly. "I-Im just not used to it is all." She blushed and curled up just a little tighter and tried to go to sleep, though for some reason Vap's body was making it hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps nuzzled softly at her ear, purring slightly, "Don't worry, I'll be nice and gentle." she cooed, gentley kissing Flare on her cheek.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare blushed harder but did not pull away. Vaps body on hers, the soft kiss, the gentle nuzzling, it all felt good to her. She blushed a little more and turned her head to give Vaps a little lick on the cheek. "thanks for taking care of me." She whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, it's my pleasure." Vaps smiled, she began to rub her stomache gentley, "I love your fur, I'm so jealous, these scales probably aren't as comfortable as your fur is." she thought aloud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-No." Flare said as Vaps spoke. "They're nice and cool, and so smooth. To tell you the truth, Im a little jealous." Flare purred as her stomach was rubbed and blushed a little deeper. "Th-Thanks." She said timidly. "That feels....nice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm we're just starting, it's about to feel alot better," Vaps purred, her hand going even lower, rubbing near the top of Flare's pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare blushed even harder and whimpered. "Um...c-Careful." She said, feeling extremely shy. "Your, um, getting really close to my private place." She whispered, though ti did feel really good. She still did not expect what was even now happening, just thinking that Vaps was being friendly. Still, her nipples hardened just a little and she had to suppress some light moans.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's alright," Vaps pressed a bit closer towards her, "Just calm down, and I promise you'll love this." she smiled, Aww, she's just too cute. she thought with a small giggle, nuzzling against Flare's neck as she gentley rubbed Flare's stomach, just above her crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare relaxed and closed her eyes, letting out a few light moan. She shivered with pleasure as the treatment went on and loved how Vaps's body felt against her own, and how Vaps paw rubbed her lower stomach, making her feel hot and tingly. She did not notice right away, but she was becoming aroused and her nipples continued to harden, her pussy becoming ever so slightly damp. "Oh..your really good at this." She moaned lightly, nuzzling her as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I've had alot of practice," Vaps smiled, "It wasn't just the males I spent time with here." she cooed. Now that she knew Flare was a bit more relaxed she let her fingers move lower, brushing against her pussy lips, "If you feel uncomfortable, I want you to tell me." she whispered, she didn't want to scare her off or do something Flare didn't.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad