Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
"Oh! Can we go?!" Dorothy said, 'aww'ing as she heard Shadow's suggestion, "I love the petting zone! Little animals are soooo cute!"

Mar stared in disbelief, munching on the sandwhich Dorothy had been trying to keep from his hands, as he had taken the chance she was jumping excitedly to snatch it from the backpack. "Hey Shaun, you sure we need baby-sitters?" he asked sarcastically, beckoning with his head to the hotdog stand nearby while Dorothy nearly snatched the Map from Shaun's hands to look for the 'Petting Zoo' he had mentioned with Aile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know them, they'll run to the nearest cute thing and forget about us entirely. Then I say we kidnap a goat and pay a visit to the tigers if you catch my drift." Shaun laughed a bit.

"Aww, they have baby tigers!" Aile squeeled as she poured over the description of the petting zoo area.

"Oh yeah, this'll be easy." Shaun laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar nodded to Shaun smiling at the chance "Let's go then! Can't wait to,"

"Oh Shaun!" Dorothy suddenly said, turning around with a big, excited smile, "Will you come to the petting zoo with us? Gee, I think I know a good kind of cute animal you'll like to pet!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah petting zoos are too kiddy, I wanna see if they do live feedings at the tiger pit." Shaun smiled.

"You know they don't, that's animal cruelty."

"Animals gotta eat, and I wanna see it when it happens."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww come on! Mar can take photographs for you with Aile!" Dorothy pouted, latching onto Shaun's arm, "Pleaseeeee! Come with me! I'll show you they can be as fun as live physical nature gore!" she said, trying to sound convincing.

Mar sweat-dropped, "Hey, all this talk about food and animal's getting me kinda hungry. What if we go to the hot-dog stand?" he suggested idly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh, yeah, what Mar said." Joey chuckled, also not wanting to go to the petting zoo. "That long walk here made me kinda hungry, and I am a growing man you know!" he added, patting his belly.

"Oh, long walk, my behind! You walked five minutes." Vook giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I was going to suggest the lizard house myself, but it's going to be a long day at the zoo and we shouldn't spend it being hungry." Chris's stomach growled lightly as he followed the group down the zoo path.

Get me some steak any day! Do you even know what they put in those hot dogs? Zorro asked telepathically, cringing at the thought of hot dogs.

You don't even eat human food! Chris yelled back mentally before sighing.

"Hmph, all you boys ever talk about is food." Ada personally didn't want to go to the petting zoo either, adding to her statement, "Though I wouldn't mind seeing the tigers."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, cute and cuddly animal babies, bloodthirsty maneating tigers, babies, maneaters," Shaun weighed the options on his hands jokingly, "Wow, tough call."

"So why are you so intent on going with my brother?" Aile asked, smiling slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey! Dorothy blushed a bit, "It's nothing like that!" she said, waving her hands innocently while laughing nervously, "I said I'd found the perfect animal for Shaun! Will you come?" she asked with pleading eyes to the boy.

Mar rolled his eyes, "Well, I'm with the others for the snacks. Let's leave Romeo with Dot!" he smiled, "C'mon Aile, we'll get some food!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Coming." Aile smiled as she ran over, turning around with a large grin on her face, "Have fun you two lovebirds."

"AILE!" Shaun shouted, his cheeks turning a bit red.

Hmm? Shaun, you're body temperature has rised considerably. Are you feeling okay? Slash asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad