Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
Yoosei smiled while nodding as she then does the same as Kurtz, sliced a bit of chicken and dip it into the soup for a few seconds before pulling it out and bringing it to her mouth. Gently munching on it, she murred happily and then swallowed before looking at Kurtz again. "mhh this is really good" she murmured.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You like it?" Kurtz smiled, pulling another piece off with his fork before once again dipping it into the soup and chewing on it, gulping it down soon after before smiling happily. "I'm glad to hear." He chuckled delightedly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup I definately like it. I never had tried this before but I like its taste" Yoosei replied softly and smiles cutely as she keeps bringing slices of chicken and dipping into the soup before chewing on it too. Her tails wagged around happily, it was rare for Yoosei to look this happy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I'm still glad." Kurtz chuckled; taking another few slices of chicken himself and repeating the same process- taking another sip of wine in between before looking onto her. He noticed her being more happier then usual and couldn't help but smile and blush lightly towards it. "Maybe we should try coming out more often then," He joked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I wouldn't mind that one bit" Yoosei murmured sweetly and she couldn't help but blush a little more. She gently kept eating the chicken for a little while more, until she was full. Sighing contently, Yoosei put her fork and knife aside to then gently clean her muzzle with a napkin. "hmm this sure was a great idea Kurtzie" she commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Really?" Kurtz smiled back to her, enjoying she liked the idea of eating out more and her meal, before finishing off his meal and finishing finally the last of his wine; before cleaning his own muzzle. But, as he placed the napkin down, he gulped, before speaking quietly. "Yoosei... I need to say something to you when we get in."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei quickly perked her ears up. "Is it something good?" she asked softly, her tails wagging around frantically in antecipation, eager to know what he had to say.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I don't know how you'll take it, so it could be either." Kurtz explained, and getting up from his seat, went over to the waiter and paid for both their meals. Seconds later, he came back, brushing off his clothing before looking onto her. "Shall we head back then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"yesh let's go then" the purple vixen murmured cutely as she then stands up and gently wraps her arms around his muscled arm. She couldn't help but being at least slightly worried now with whatever he had to say.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Though blushing gently to her clinging to his arm, Kurtz just smiled it off and with her, left the restaurant, heading back to their apartment. He too was slightly worried - how he was going to word what he had to say and all. Slowly he put a finger to his lip and began to think quietly to himself. How am I going to do this then..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds