Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"mm...yess....whatever shall we do?" Vook asked, grinning at him. "what if i gave you a nice strip tease, hmm?" she asked, winking playfully at him. "i'm sure you'd love to see my hot body..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Wow, haven't even had to use any energy to seduce this one. Shaun thought, "Really, so what kinda things are you into? Bet you're a wild one."

"Simple," Katt smiled, "I was bored and horny. This is a great place for finding a cure for both." Katt said, knowing that the direct approach was often most affective with a male.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm hmmm, Yes I am.", as she leaned against his shoulder, looking playfully into his eyes. "I'm into bondage, drinking blood...and other fluids, and toys..." She giggles to herself, "or anything else you'd like to try out on me." And you can try anything you want to, on me... you hot Husky, you!

"Well, Katt...I believe I can find a remedy for your situation.", Richter replied, placing his arm around her back and pulling her close. "Why don't we get ourselves a room and I'm sure we can find something to do...together." He kisses the tigress gently on the nape of her neck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well then, why don't we get a room and see what kind of 'other things' we could come up with?" Shaun suggested waving to the bartender, "Are any of the 'private' rooms available?" he asked with a slight grin.

Katt purred softly as he kissed her neck, "That's the best idea I've heard in awhile." She smiled, "Let's find somewhere nice and quiet where I can hear you scream."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grabbing ahold of his shoulder, "Shaun...the private rooms are available at the front desk. I noticed them when I first entered the hotel." Getting to her feet, she caresses the Husky's cheek, kissing him, "Let me go run and get a room for us...and I'll be right back. Now, don't go away, now...", Indigo winks back, "I'll definitely make it worth your wait."

"Well, if that's not an invitation..then I don't know what is."
Tachyon quickly finished his drink and slid out from the booth, offering his paw to Katt, "Let's go to the lobby and get ourselves a room...away from everyone else. Then we can make all the noise we want."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cindy quickly swiped the keycard to the room and openned it for Yoosei, "Come on foxy you can do it!" she said cheering on the fox. Then the hedgehogette gave her nipple just a little pinch through her shirt.
The OCA
I'm sure it'll be worth it. Shaun thought admiring Indigo's ass as she walked away.

"It'd be my pleasure," Katt smiled grabbing onto Tachyon's hand, And your pain. she thought smiling a bit, showing her fangs slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Strutting up to the front desk, Indigo speaks to the desk clerk and pays for a private room. Thanking him, she sticks the key card in her bra, turns around and saunters back into the bar. Oh...the things I'm going to do to that dog...he'll be rolling over and begging for more!

Accompanying the tigress, through the bar and to the front desk, Tachyon pays for and obtains a private room; one that's set apart from most of the occupied ones.
Pulling her close against him, as they depart down the hallway, Tachyon whispers, "Our room's a bit of a walk, but now we can make all the noise we want to." I'll definitely make her scream and moan...multiple times.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei quickly bite her own lip when feeling the pinch on her nipple. loud muffled moans escaped her muzzle as her orgasm gets near as she also gets near the room too. she mid-closed her eyes, holding her own orgasm in the best she could as she then finally steps inside the room, quickly yet gently placing Cindy down as she falls on her knees, still holding her orgasm in, as her juices start to drip out from her pussy. "mmmgg"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Yoosei entered the room and sat her down Cindy quickly pulls the vibrator out of her pussy just in time then smiles at the knelt foxy, "good job you made it! You win and now you get your treat." The hedgehogetted gently caresses Yoosei's cheek before kissing her on the lips, "Go ahead and lay down on the bed," she said softly.
The OCA