Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
Following Ebon in to their Living Room, the dragoness quickly snatched her own can from one of the few that Ebon had brought out, before opening it. She sat down happily besides Ebon, as she too a long gulp of the beer. "Doesn't beat Bacardi, but it's alright." She grinned happily afterwards.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Uhm, well, I kinda wanted to tell you that I actually," Long tried to get closer to Rosa, only managing to stupidily trip over and fall forwards, his face ending stuck in between Rosa's boobs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Long's muzzle fell in-between her breasts, Rosa's eyes shot open, as her cheeks flushed a very deep red. Although it did feel somewhat good, she was completely embarressed by the situation. "A-Ahhh! L-Long-?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon had already finished her first can and placed it on the table "Numba two comming up." she giggled and started drinking "Mmmhh..yeah you're right..." the wolfess smiled softly at Karla and grinned "Come here Karla." she said openning her arms "I just want to cuddle ya."
The OCA
Blinking for a moment, the dragoness smiled, before taking a quick drink from her can. "Sure, Ebby..." Moving herself slowly, Karla moved very gently to Ebon's side and then moved her arms forward, before cuddling the wolfess gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon smiled as the dragoness cuddled her, she put her arm around her "Ahhh..now this is the kind of drinking I like..drinking while cuddling a cutie dragon." smiles and takes another sip of her can but this sip was different she felt something go down her throat but she didnt choke any so she didnt pay it any mind.

A scientist in a white coat walked in with a videa cassette with a room full of military people pushed the cassetted into the VCR and pressed play "Now we have a reason to believe that someone stole the mega growth hormone extract from one of our facility..one of our moronic scientists was showing it off to military experts and the dumbass had it stolen...just watch the tape."

As the tape was plaid it showed the view from the within the pill the scientist was holding, they put the microscopic camera in the pill for security reasons. Then it showed the pill being clumsily dropped from the scientist's grip and into a civilian's coat pocket which turned black, the next scene that was shown was the pill falling out of the coat pocket and ironicly landing in a beer can in a beer processing plant.

The military people were dead silent "You telling me there could be one of the most dangerous growth hormones known to man is possibly swallowed by some alcoholic?!"

"Seems that way..."

"My god...we're going to have a crazed drunk destroying the city!"
The OCA
OOC: altima is static, he told me he quit this RP.

IC:

Vook exited the bar after having her drink, and walked towards her home, enjoying to weather.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Smiling cutely, the red-haired dragoness snuggled up to Ebon, resting her head gently against one of her breasts while slowly taking a drink from her own can, sighing happily. "Well... I guess this is more enjoyable then I first thought, hm?" She giggled playfully, twitching her ears slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Definitly.." Ebon replied before kissing Karla on the forehead as her paw caressed her hair "You are a fine dragon Karla you know that? You're body is so perfect." she took a small sip of her beer again. The wolfess couldnt feel it but her body slowly started to grow as her feet now reached the other end of the couch and her body became a little thicker, even her breasts seem to look bigger.
The OCA
And as of yet, Karla couldn't feel Ebon's growth, as she blushed darkly and started to murr happily. "Awww... really?" She then started to swish her tail, as her cute smile just remained over her maw. "But I always model myself after you kinda...." She muttered quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds