Join our server on Discord

Azula No Karla
"Do the teacher have a furry skin, ears and tail like me?" Mitsuki chuckles a bit while smiling. "My name is Mitsuki. I'm Faiz's partner." Later, she lends her furry paw to Katt to shake her hands.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Bobby walked into the class room she saw Faiz and walked over to him, "Hi how are you today," she said as she noticed the Azula by him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Noa quickly got away from Kurtz, "J-just... don't do that again!" she chirped nervously, blinking fast, she was blushing. Despite the fact she showed she hadn't liked the caress, she couldn't deny it had felt good to have the tail between her breasts.

Jun put a finger on her cheek, "Well, guess she was just in a bad mood" she smiled cutely, "Noa gets those too, she gets quite scary!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A-alright..." Kurtz was blushing deeply - his face flushing as he streched his claw out to her. "...B-but, don't take that as I did it on purpose... I n-never meant for it to happen!"

Nath nodded - and chuckled softly, as he walked slowly over to Jun again. "Ow, I wonder how you live with her when she goes like that... it sounds bad~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noa bruised herself on her own, "Uhm... right" she said, trying to focus her attention off Kurtz.

Jun giggled at his remark and turned around, her more than ample breasts jiggling and bouncing which each step she made as she walked towards her partner.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt laughed a bit, "Hi, I'm Katt." She smiled holding out one of her hands, "So, you're one of those Azula things aren't you?" She asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Faiz turn his face to Bobby with smile "Good morning, Bobby. I'm fine as usual. Anyway, how's your Azula doing?"

Meanwhile, at the other side; "Yup, and I'm always appear like this when I felt bored." Mitsuki smiles cutely as holding Katt's hand while caress it a bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz shrugged, and sighed softly, before he slowly then started to walk back over to Nath. "Alright... don't believe me..."

Nath seemingly couldn't take his eyes off Jun... she seemed to ... Make him... warm, inside. But, he shook his head. He wouldn't be pulled yet into liking any Azula until he trusted them fully. Taking a glance at the blushing Kurtz, he raised an eyebrow. "Something embarresing happen?"

All Kurtz did was nod sheepishly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well it is a pretty boring day so far," Kitt smiled, She's pretty cute, Katt thougth to herself, Man this is some impressive technology. She noted as she could feel Mitsuki's furry hand on hers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good and I still don't have the grasp on this holotech stuff could you show me what to do again?" asked Bobby as she handed Faiz her DAB.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz