Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Railemon was going as slow as he could from then on, as inch by inch he pushed in. He then nuzzled Justin's ear, before muttering. "Justin.... please... if it hurts too much, tell me. Say SOMETHING.... I don't feel like hurting you... but I will hurt you if you're hostile with me...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin winced but the pain soon faded "First of all I didnt want to yell anything BECAUSE I didnt want you to get rough with me AND I have no interest in getting rough so I dare not get hostile...like I could."
The OCA
He then licked Justin's neck softly. "Okay, okay, okay... But Justin... please... Just say something." By then, about four inches was pushed into Justin's asshole, as Railemon murred with each second, feeling his tight ass walls gripping his member as it moved in. "Or... I won't show you... why I'm doing this...." His claw then stroked Justin's chest, before sliding across his body down towards his hardened member.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin grumbled under one of his moans feeling the dragon's meat slide even farther inside him. He started to blush a bit as the dragon's claw brushed his chest reaching for his cock.
The OCA
"I... Nnhhh... Have a litte dark secret... which you could possibly like..." He murmured softly, as his claw slid further, past his belly and down to his crotch, where he slowly wrapped his claw around his stiffened member, while he stopped pushing in with his meat, as almost 6 inches of it were now in Justin's hole. He then arched his head back, and murred. "God.... you're tight...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin moaned louder as more dragon dick pushed into his asshole "Well..this is the first tiem..I've been fucked in the ass...uuhh..of course its...uh...going to be tight." Then he looked down watching the dragon's claw wrap around his dick unable to do anything.
The OCA
"Yes... but no-one's...." He was cut off, as he murred even more. But soon after, he started nibbling lightly on Justin's hair, while he slowly started to jack his member up and down with his claw, as well as him slowly starting to pump in and out with his member.

OOC: One more post by you, Disturbed, before we wait, okay?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"HOOO WOW!!." Justin yelled as the dragon's cock started slide in and out of him "Thats...uuuhhhh new." all the pain had subsided and soon turned what suprised to him as pleasure.
The OCA
OOC:OMG!!!!! 4 pages in a day????wow you guys love rape...

meanwhile Neonmon cantered into the school's swimming pool. he strolled into the female shower room.a fully naked 15yr old screamed in shock."what the oooh...."he said noticing the girl's young body.she blushed furiously and tryed to hide her maturing breasts and pussy but the horse brushed them away and knocked her to the floor."now be a good little girl while we do this ok?" he said his voice empasising his next move." i don't want to hurt you"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: You know it.

IC:

Slash's sensitive ears pricked up as he walked through the school looking for the cute girl he had spotted earlier, "Wait a sec, I recgonize that voice." He walked over to a classroom door and opened it, "Gatomon?" Slash looked around the classroom as he saw Gatomon lying on top of a young girl, "Oh, hope I'm not interupting anything." He said, admiring the sight of the lovely Gatomon lying atop and equaly beutiful girl.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad