Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
"Sure, ever heard of Dragonbreath?"

*Fire bursts from DrakeRR's mouth, burning off all hairs on Zorro's face. Then he buries his claws in Zorro's arm, causing him to lose his grip*

"And I was talking to Crimson, but you'll do."
Ref-Gun: (Doesn't appear phazed) Curse? Human? (Raises eyebrow.) Not Human, ZorroRmon.
Chaos:*walks up to ref-gun & politely asks him a question*My good sir why are we not aloud to use our swords when we are allowed to use our natural weapons & it was I who callenged Zorromon,so can we have our swords back & can I join in on this match please.
DMX: *not there*

*3/4 of the furry girls covered in cum already in the audience*

DMX: *goes to Ref-Gun with his muzzle dripping with cum* Hey, can I first satisfy my horniness, then kill? Please... Come on!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*still behind Ref-gun Chaos taps him on the shoulder then punches him in the face as he turns around knocking him out flat*Take that asshole the rules say anything is legal! *picks up mine & zorromon's swords & tosses zorromon his*Here Zorromon catch.
Zorromon: *catches sword* Thanks, but before we begin again. *uses his Burning Rage attack on Gunter* My name is Zorromon, NOT ZORRORMON!!! *calms down and turns to Chaos* Okay, I'll let you have the first move. *takes a defensive stance*

Crimson: Ah, there's too many people fighting in this arena, me, Zorromon, DMX, DrakeRR, and ChaosFlameRenamon, but whatever.

*creates many Crimson clones with his kitsune powers and hides somewhere *

Crimson Clone #69: Hey, check out those furry girls in the audience!

*all clones look at the sexy girls in the stands with DMX*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ref-Gun: Alright- What happened to Com-Gun!?

Com-Gun: *groan* Who the hell punched me!?

Ref-Gun: One Minute, I just go away ONE MINUTE to get the swords, and THIS Happens? (Shows the real swords) PUT- THE PLASTIC REPLICAS- DOWN.

Ref-Gun: (Freezes Zorromon) I really don care. NOW DROP THE PLASTIC REPLICA. Why doesn't ANYONE FOLLOW THE RULES!!? FIRST- I'M STANDING UP A NEW RING- SECOND- NO WEAPONS, NOR TELEPORTING, THIRD- NO ONE MESSES WITH THE REFEREE- ESPECIALLY IF THE REFFEREE HAS POWERS BEYOND YOUR RECKONING- MORTAL!! (Flicks Zorromon several meters away, severely damaging him.)

Com-Gun: (Punches chaos into the sky) THAT WAS FOR PUNCHING ME!!

Ref-Gun: SIT-DOWN-AND-COMMENTATE.

Com-Gun: I- Yes sir.
Ref-Gun: Huddle. (The two speak amongst themselves.) (Raises eyebrow, and looks at Zorromon and Chaos, then huddles again)

Ref-Gun: I have decided to allow weapons. Knock youselves out. (Throws their weapons back.)
"Eyyy! No fair!"
Ref-Gun: Now why wouldn't that be fair? The only thing that isn't allowed there is teleporting.