Join our server on Discord

Digimon World 4/X
Yeah it's one of those games that when you get it you try to delude yourself into thinking it's great at first since It's a new game in one of your favorite series but after the 'new game smell' wears off you realize how badly executed it is.

Considering how many times it was delayed the final project was just pathetic. Meh, it'll just collect dust on the shelf until I get bored enough to give it another try. As disappointed I eventually was with it I'm still too much of a fanboy to trade it in or just plain get rid of it.
I couldn't do that. I turned in a he-man and yugioh game because they weren't good and I only bought them because of the license.
my god they skewered this game so bad i havent played it for a while, oh well i guess ill just keep it as a collectable, has anyone got to the end yet? just wondering
I got to the final boss, then I got bored.
I played the fourth world, horrid I say, simply horrid, no combo moves, no Petty Flame, blue blaster, claw attack, etc. and no Renamon! Why do digimon need swords? Why don't they evolve!? You failed Konami, but we are a kind people and are willing to forgive
Yeah, eveyone thought that about world 4. But they can evolve.
yeah they do but they revert to leval 1 which u have to raise again,lol and i cant beat vain with my leval 40 dorumon for some reason 8)
As far as gameplay goes, it's still probably the best of the Digimon World games yet because it's active (Digimon World 2 was the best for other reasons). I've got a Level 20 ClavisAngemon now, and now it's starting to get interesting. I think it was the fighting Megas as a Rookie thing that made it seem sucky and stupid at first.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
haha,i see,but raising is painstacking buisness,but one good thing is that u can replay bosses so u can kick their arse.
Whoa, you have a clavis angemon wise? That's a new key angel digimon.