Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
Stepping in, I look at her oddly before smiling. "Ah, yes the buttons...I had the same issue myself when I started. You just gotta call out what floor you want to stop at, like say, 'Ground Floor' or something." I say, as the doors shut and we start descending
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I look around the elevator, curiously. "Well this is sure new," I say and look at Fred and my tail teased him a little as it rub his crotch, slowly. I smiled as I looked at him, wanting him badly even tho it had been a couple of hours since me and him had fucked each other.
The OCA
Creative Minds
"Mhm." I reply, before hitching my breath in surprise. "S-stop that now, someone could get a stop." I say half-heartedly. Although my tail said otherwise, making itself known by wrapping itself around her thigh, slowly drifting close to her. I glance at her with a smile of my own.
The OCA
"Sorry, but my tail, I can't control it." I move close to him, licking his cheek, I take my tail slowly away for his crotch and make a small sigh as I feel his tail around my thigh. "I'll get you later hun," I say and move away from him a little bit.
The OCA
Creative Minds
unwrapping my tail from her i turn back to the door, though not before wrapping an arm around her shoulders lightly. sighing a bit too dramatically. "The life of hybrids, hormones, and tails. What are we to do?" I say with a smile, before kissing her on the cheek.
The OCA
I grin at him, "Well when no one is looking, use are tails to make our partner feel good." I say and see the doors open and walk open. "Well this is nice." I look around seeing many people, I became slightly nervous.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I step out as well, looking around at all the other people before commenting. "Yes, it is a bit overwhelming isn't it? First time coming down here I was sure in a right state." I say, holding her hand for a moment, "Don't let the crowd make you nervous. I'm sure you'll fit right in if i say so myself."
The OCA
"It is very overwhelming, I've been in crowds like this but I usually know the people. This is the first time I'm meeting some people I've never met before." I say and hold Fred's hand tightly, "Thanks, that really means a lot." I say and smile at him, looking into his eyes.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I return the look and smile, "Well now, what do you think? food first or chocolate? I think I smell second floor's famous fudge in the air." I say, looking over at their booth. "although, i think the sculptures of first floor are showcasing their works over there." I point to the open area of standing chocolate.
The OCA
I look at him, smiling, "Can I have food first then chocolate, I am very hungry right now," I say and look at the food smiling. "But do we have to pay for it, if we do, I have some in my pocket just in case."
The OCA
Creative Minds