Join our server on Discord

Pls lower your standard before you watch JL
Thor Ragnarok is much better than Justice League (JL), no doubt.

Similar to Transformers 5, JL only cares about actions, but no character developments.

You want actions? A lot of CGI? JL and Transformers 5 are for you. CLANK CLANK ARGH ARGH the end, don't know and don't care the purpose of the enemies.

There are many plot holes, the CGI is not so good compared to Ragnarok.
Yes, both movies are overloaded with CGI but the CGI in JL is not that good and I did not enjoy it, but I enjoyed Ragnarok.

When fighting begins in Ragnarok, I feel very high, especially the last part when Thor transformed into a real Thunder God and began to fight on the bridge.

The fighting scenes in Ragnarok was not confusing, you could tell who was fighting with what and their actions.

I must say background music is very important, not just jokes only.

Why Kingsman was good? Because of the background music. Guardians of The Galaxy 1 rocks. Now Ragnarok followed GoTG 1 style but with modern musics.

Fighting scenes in JL were not that good. I did not feel high even during the last battle.

Where did this Flash come from? I mean, he said that he NEVER fight crime before.
OMG! In Flash TV series, he fights with meta human every week, now you tell me you NEVER fight crime before?

Similar to Ragnarok, some scenes from the trailer were deleted.

Zack, please leave JL 2 alone.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Pls lower your standard before you watch JL - by floramon - 11-16-2017, 06:26 PM