Join our server on Discord

Yet another coloriztion by yours truely.
Here is my second coloriztion, and as you can see, there is a lot more to work with than with my first. It was a little bit complicated when it came to the eggs though, because I was trying not to use the same color more than once. With the exception of the giant egg that is off to the right of the screen, which I know is just plain ugly, I think I did a good job on the rest.

I believe I still need some more work on the shading. Lillymon's wings, which I'm sure most of us has by now realize is completely void of shading, is left as is because when I tried to add any shading to it, it came out ugly, so, believe me, it looks better this way.

Also, for those of us who are really good at noticing the small details about art, you will notice that around some of the objects that's been colored, there is a bit of uncolred, or miscolored areas. That's because I've been working on this picture so much, that, frankly, I have become somewhat bored with it. So, after a quick tidding up, I decided to leave what ever flaws I missed/could care less about to remain as is.

So, without anything more to say, I believe now is the time to show everyone the picture I've used three paragraphs to describe. Enjoy.

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/Egg_Warming.jpg

Messages In This Thread
Yet another coloriztion by yours truely. - by Angeteen - 04-14-2003, 08:03 PM
[No subject] - by NekoDramon - 04-14-2003, 10:31 PM
[No subject] - by Ruhe - 04-14-2003, 11:20 PM
[No subject] - by Tazer - 04-15-2003, 07:39 AM
[No subject] - by Angeteen - 04-15-2003, 09:06 AM
[No subject] - by NekoDramon - 04-15-2003, 09:51 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 04-15-2003, 02:36 PM
[No subject] - by FF7Cayn - 04-16-2003, 10:27 AM