Join our server on Discord

"Pressure", chapter 2: "Held to his word&quot
Heh why the VeeGato inclusion doesn't surprise me? :P

though I really can't see Patamon/Armadillomon working, I mean in height Armadillomon is way taller than Patamon so the only way it could work would be Patamon on top of Armadillomon, I mean just remember the scene on the episode "Stone Soup" Armadillomon had Patamon on his shoulders throwing him up and you could see how big is the height difference.

Of course there is always the oral Wink

Oh well, I'm sure you have a good plot for the ArmaPata, but I just have a question that I never have been able to get a good answer and is what the VeeGato/VeeTail fans see on that pairing to think it can work? the only reasons I always see is that both are cool characters and things like that but nothing much well.... with more sense.

So I was thinking that maybe you could give me your point of view on why you like VeeGato :)

Also and maybe later you can try a Pata/Gato lemon one day, this is not a request or anything, is just a suggestion for you to take in mind since you're trying other not much used pairings and since VeeGato isn't a much ignored pairing around here.... well you understand.

Anyhow keep up the good work :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 06:36 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:00 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 07:21 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:28 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-16-2006, 02:23 AM