Join our server on Discord

Jeannette, Ruby and Foundling's Hot Date!
Ruby: Wait, my queen! You can't leave just yet!

NeoAngewomon: What is it now?!

Euphony: Bob is a very powerful Andromancer, not a digimon. Your powers won't put so much as a dent in him unless they are augmented by our magic.

NeoAngemon: Then get on with it!

Euphony: Behold! The Lake card, the Excaliber card, and the Grail card! *Holds up three very shiny digmodifier cards* These cards contain all the magic you'll need to defeat Bob the Andromancer. Take them, and may they serve you well.

NeoAngewomon: Very well...

*As she takes the cards, they quickly melt into her body, causing her skin to glow bright white.*

Ruby: Guys, I think this is our cue to seek shelter... Quick! Everyone who isn't currently glowing, get into the bloody tower NOW!

*Everyone else runs into the tower, but peek out of the nearest window.*

NeoAngewomon: *Looks herself over* Cool! Time to kick some fat, unattractive male ass!

*She takes off, leaving a trail of white flames as she departs. In no time at all, she finds Bob the Andromancer, who's now Godzilla-sized and surrounded by his army of dark soldiers.*

Bob: Well, hello there, little mosquito, here to try and defeat me?

*NeoAngewomon just stares him down. Little currents of electricity run down her long hair, and her gold eyeshadow shines like sunlight reflecting on crystal clear water.*

NeoAngemon: Fuck no. I'm here to kill you. QUANTUM CELESTIAL ARROWS!

*She fires off 9 arrows at once, several times in a row, and soon the army of dark soldier is reduced to several tons of shishkabob, all skewered with white-hot arrows.*

Bob: ... Most impressive. But you wont' defeat me!

NeoAngemon: Oh shut the fuck up. HOT HAND OF FATE!

*She thrusts her fist out, with her middle finger outstretched, and a blinding burst of light is issued forth toward the horrible andromancer. The light is so bright that it seems to burn all the color out of the world, and as it hits Bob in his gut, his massive body briefly expands, as it is filled to capacity with the energy of the blast. And then, he just explodes like a giant pink balloon.*

NeoAngewomon: Well, that was easy.

*Her body stop glowing, and she slowly descends to the earth, where everyone else is waiting.*

Ruby: *Runs up and kisses Jeannette* Hullo, luv. Good job.

Euphony: Yes. Excellent work. Now just one more task... *She goes and finds Bob's severed penis, and then casts a spell that traps the giant member in a giant casket.* An andromancer's power lies within his phallus. Thus, we shall hold onto this, as proof of your success against Bob, and thus, no other andromancer will bother you.

NeoAngewoman: Umm... thanks, I think. *turns to Ruby* Dammit, baby, what the Hell am I supposed to do with a giant prick-in-a-box?

Ruby: Oh, just put it in the basement somewhere.

Your move, Princess.

Messages In This Thread
Ruby and Revelations - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Pool princess. - by Princess Norika - 02-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Royal Treatment - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-22-2003, 02:32 PM
After a while... - by Princess Norika - 02-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Fairytale - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Oh pretty! - by Princess Norika - 03-05-2003, 10:23 PM
Hello Little Girl - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Queen - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Meanwhile... - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Dick Dilemma? - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-09-2003, 03:28 AM