Join our server on Discord

Jeannette, Ruby and Foundling's Hot Date!
*Ruby walks downstage to where Jeannette is standing, and nuzzles her cheek, and gropes at her lovely exposed breasts.*

Ruby: Hello, my darling princess. I've missed you so.

*Ruby's dress is designed so that her breasts are exposed, and there is easy access to her lovely pussy. She teases Jeannette's neck with her tongue, and nibbles playfully at her earlobe.*

Ruby: My beautiful princess, I must fuck you now. The tower awaits!

*She gestures with her hand, and Rapunzel's Tower rolls out from the wings (which isn't exactly easy, since the damn thing is like ten feet high and has the maneuverability of a beached walrus). As it comes onstage, it changes from a cheap plywood construct into a full-sized stone tower.*

Ruby: Come, my darling!

*She grabs Jeannette by the arm and practically hurls her over the window at the top (since, as you'll remember from the fairytale, there are no doors into the tower). They get inside the tower's sole room, which is divided into several levels of ultra-elegant furniture, and land on a round bed that looks almost too ornate to be fucked upon...*

*... But, being too horny to care, Ruby climbs on top of Jeannette/Jenerella (heh heh... can we call you that, darling?), and reaches under the princess's skirts and finds her bared quim waiting.*

Ruby: Heh heh... my princess is a harlot! How dare you leave your cunt exposed *Ruby gently pinches Jeannette's clit between her fingers, making the princess gasp. She then french-kisses Jeannette, groping her ample bosoms* Ooh, my precious, beautiful princess...

Jeannette: Oh, enchantress...

*They sink into the mattress of the bed, with Jeannette lying on top of Ruby, and Ruby casts a spell on herself to give herself a large penis, and then takes Jeannette in her sexy arse, whispering obscene oaths into her ear. Ruby's hands reach around her lover's body, and caress her fine pubic hair, and then reach deep into her sacred womanhood, where her clitoris waits for stimulus. Jeannette's own hands go to her breasts, which demand her ministrations...*

MEANWHILE, IN THE FORESTS OF SEX...

*Foundling pets upon her beloved Tab, her gentle hands stroking the girl's bare flesh under her blood-red cloak.*

Tab: I don't remember hearing this part. I thought I was supposed to get eaten by the wolf...

Foundling: Oh, you're going to get eaten by something, sweetie... *She nibbles on one of Tab's nipples, and perversely licks at the girl's flesh.* Ooh, you're definitely good enough to eat...

Tab: *Smiles* This doesn't seem like very princely behaviour, my prince...

Your move, Princess.

BTW, darling, go look at my "Weird Ass Photography" topic in the art section, and you'll be able to see some of the costumes. (And please post a comment so that I'll know you were there!)

Messages In This Thread
Ruby and Revelations - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Pool princess. - by Princess Norika - 02-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Royal Treatment - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 02-22-2003, 02:32 PM
After a while... - by Princess Norika - 02-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Fairytale - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Oh pretty! - by Princess Norika - 03-05-2003, 10:23 PM
Hello Little Girl - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Queen - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Meanwhile... - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Dick Dilemma? - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-09-2003, 03:28 AM
Our Mrs. Ruby - by Gnostic Metatron Prime - 03-10-2003, 12:53 PM