Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Eh, I'm not sure. Can we get through the club scene at least before I decide?

Also, I'm not entirely sure what to do with the girl. How about Stephen is now giving off a bit of pheremones himself, even if they're not nearly as strong as Jess's?

IC: Jess had reached full size as the car screeched to a halt in front of the window. Her massive breasts were pressing Stephen against the back of his seat, forcing it to recline. The now 8-foot tall goddess has pushed her fucktoy onto his back, leaving them in the cowgirl position.

Her mind was still in a bit of a daze, the domineering-persona seemingly leaving this fuck up to her own crazed arousal.

"F-fuck me hard, Stephen! Y-you need to cum again, so i-it'll go down again!"

As the goddess began to grind her hips on Stephen's crotch, the drive-thru window opened. A young red-headed woman in a red polo shirt and black dress pants stood in awe of the strange sight occurring in the drive-thru lane.

The 18-year-old wore a name tag labeled "Emily" and she was lost for words as she struggled to keep her eyes off of the massive balls peeking in and out of sight beneath Jessica's ass.

Her mind was becoming cloudy as she stared at the pair, and the only words she could manage to utter were "C-can I t-take your order, p-please?"

Though Stephen didn't have nearly as much influence as the goddess riding his stick, he was now giving off strong enough pheromones to mostly destroy a girl's inhibitions.

Emily's C-cup tits were becoming strangely heavy, and her nipples were poking through the front of her uniform. She lifted her hands up to support their weight, while cursing the fact she hadn't worn a bra that day.

Meanwhile, a wet patch was quickly forming in her panties. On one hand, Emily was grateful that her pants were black, camouflaging the dark spot. On the other, the cashier had a sudden desperate urge to remove those pants completely.

She unconsciously began to fumble with the button on the front as she continued to mumble promotions to the high school couple.

"W-we have a sp-special today... Buy t-two double ch-cheesburgers, and g-get a regular burger f-free."

By the time she had reached the word free, her button was undone and her pants dropped to her ankles, exposing a steadily moistening pair of pink flower-patterned panties.

"F-fries cost t-two dollars less when y-you buy them with a m-meal..."

She now began to fumble with the top button of her shirt. The uniform was becoming too limiting for her strangely heavy tits, and she needed to let them out in the fresh air.

"A-and we have a new f-flavor of m-milkshake... Strawberry-b-banana!"

By now, the ginger was beginning to lean herself out the drive-thru window, her ass lifted into the air in the direction of any other employees who might wander by. She had two fingers pressed tightly against her crotch, rubbing them rhythmically against her cunt.

As Emily's breakdown continued, her coworker, a 19-year-old college freshman named Josh, made his way to the window. Emily had not sent any drive-thru orders to the kitchen for quite a while, and he was worried.

OOC: And you can control Josh. xp
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 08-23-2013, 12:18 PM